verse 2 a song me and my homie recorded..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
song entitled "confused"

im feelin like-ima-neusance in this life-of-confusion// i got a lisence-fa-usin a ride-thats-not-movin..how confusin-is-that?// its like im-usin-a-strap for protection but its jus abusin-me-back// there's a-clue-in-each-rap..that shows-this-affliction// feel like i was drafted in life without knowin-the-mission..lost without a cause, no sense-of-direction// live in the slums so i purchased expensive-protection// i got intensive-aggression.. hate-fa-the-world// take my life and my name and engrave-it-in-pearl..wish i was stuck-in-a-coffin instead of sumthin-im-lost-in// life slowed down, now im stuck-at-a-crossin..which way-do-i-go? whick way-do-i-turn?// wit a brain-fulla-flows i need a label-to-earn..wit a pen-and-a-pad i gain my pension-in-rap// unsigned wit no money, i cant take an extension-of-that..time to fulfill my dream and put fame-to-my-name// all the cash in the world couldnt amount to the pain-that-i've-faced..im afraid of the future, stuck-in-the-past// feel im on the brim of failure so im rushin-to-rap// i aint trustin-a-cat..when i get-to-the-top// backstabbin snakes will make ya career plunge into-the-rocks..this life is sick-and-twisted// but worth the risk to be rich-and-gifted// money is cool but rap is-the-intrest.. the streets misdirect me so i stay-in-the-booth// i'll never figure out life dogg im way-too-confused..

May 10, 2002
that was some good shit homie we rap about similar shit you should check out my Out Side My Window thread and tell me what you think...stay up man...1

May 21, 2002
aight i'll do that..yo this verse was recorded on one of my tapes and i should record it on my demo shortly..jus waitin on my laggin patna..when its done i'll see if he can post the audio..

May 10, 2002
thats cool me and dubb g just finished our first demo working on our second right now...but yeah post that audio and i'll check that shit out stay up