Valley Bizz // "Tha Valley Hustle"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2007

Check Tha Valley Hustle album out in tha streets now! Get at me 4 your copy. San Jo homeboyz hit up Street Light Recordz. Coming Soon 2 iTunes. Been gettin' sum postive feedback in tha streets, thought i'd hit Tha Sicc to generate a lil buzz in your area. VALLEY BIZZ!

Oct 30, 2007
^ Good lookin out. Shout out 2 LIL CHRIS out Lemaz 4 hookin that up.
Herez some samplez of what to look foward to:

THUG LIVIN LIFE feat. MIC, CALI MARIE, YOUNG CUTTY MIC, BB & E LOCS.
http://www.zshare.net/download/94693959666e3154/
DA GREEN IS CALLIN ME feat. YONKO G, ZABB, SKAR, & MR. G.
http://www.zshare.net/download/9469399021d3d903/

Thanx N advance 4 those who took tha time 2 peep those out. If you feelin 'em be sure to check tha rest of tha album. WE OUT HERE GRINDIN'..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Hope you guys have much success with the CD homie!!
Im Glad i was able to participate! much respect to the valley bizz crew!

Dont sleep on this CD, B.B. dope as fuck on the beats he produced at least 60% of my upcomin compilation. between this, us, and yonkos Album homie bout to be well known out here.

Oct 30, 2007
Hope you guys have much success with the CD homie!!
Im Glad i was able to participate! much respect to the valley bizz crew!

Dont sleep on this CD, B.B. dope as fuck on the beats he produced at least 60% of my upcomin compilation. between this, us, and yonkos Album homie bout to be well known out here.
Itz all luv! Thanx 4 tha support. We workin on another comp thats about to be wrapped up anytime now. We'll be sure to be N contact to link up on our other upcoming projectz. All produced by BB Instru. Yonko G of Valley Bizz "DOPE ALBUM" up next!

got tha pressed up copiez 'bout 2 weeks ago. hit me if u haven't got yours!

Again, thanx 4 tha repliez.

Oct 30, 2007
^ Check ur PM. Hit me on my line...
Props 2 bayundaground for throwin tha comp on there website. We tryna get a full review up there soon. Also hit RAPBAY for a copy. Coming soon to iTunes. or if your in tha area holla, we sellin em out tha trunk!