Vacation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
Do you think Sac-town is a spot worth to visit
coming from where im from? Europe
and if so, it aint like im welcome in the real hoods
so i would have to do some white tourist stuff then?
Just like to know.
hit me up with te re-up

Aug 7, 2006
ill tell you this much, if you comin all the way from europe. make sure you hit up as much of cali as you can since its a long trip and you want to get your money's worth. hit sac, the bay, LA. hit all the spots if you can

Jan 6, 2008
Yeah but
i dont wanna do that white european shit
i wanna c where hip hop comes from
do you think it's safe, let's say if i wanna
take soms pic's of the garden blocc what would happen?

May 30, 2006
Homie aint no way I'm gonna vacation all the way accross the world 2 take snap shots of a ghetto. I live in Sac & I avoid the hood @ all cost. I'm not scared 2 go thru there but I don't kick it in the hood no more. I've out grown all the shit that goes on over there. If u wanna hit some hip hop spots then go 2 some hip hop events. Sac is a cool place 2 visit but don't juststick around Sac. Go all over the Bay, LA, Vegas & Dago. Leave the hood shit in the hood. Aint nothing facsinating about the hood. Trust me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's nothing, I'm going to Rio de Janeiro to kick it and take pictures in the favela where City of God was filmed. Fuck all that white American tourist shit, I wanna see where drugs come from.

Jun 27, 2003
That's nothing, I'm going to Rio de Janeiro to kick it and take pictures in the favela where City of God was filmed. Fuck all that white American tourist shit, I wanna see where drugs come from.
werd, fuck a normal vacation. I'm trynna get my ass out to Iraq or Syria or some shiet, get some flicks of them training grounds and see where real terrorists come from. That'd be some gangsta ass shit right there, bout to take my wife and kid too. Fuck a white tourist bullshit vacation, I keeps it real.

Ayo olivier where's the grimiest hoods in East Europe? I wanna see where poverty and political corruption come from. What's good with it, I might shoot that way too...

Jan 6, 2008
werd, fuck a normal vacation. I'm trynna get my ass out to Iraq or Syria or some shiet, get some flicks of them training grounds and see where real terrorists come from. That'd be some gangsta ass shit right there, bout to take my wife and kid too. Fuck a white tourist bullshit vacation, I keeps it real.

Ayo olivier where's the grimiest hoods in East Europe? I wanna see where poverty and political corruption come from. What's good with it, I might shoot that way too...
We aint got no ghetto's Like over there in Sac-town Mac-town
we got some hoods but the ghetto's in the states are like entire Cities
although that's my depiction of it.
The thugs in Belgium are mostly depicted as Morrocians.
Black dont trip that much as over there, and i think there is only
one explanation for that.
Because every black person from europe know's where his roots are.
And mostly there parents came from africa.
But if you had to ask the people in Belgium to vote a away a certain group of people i bet you they would say morrocians.
And i dont live in Eastern Europe, I live in Belgium Antwerp
About an half hour drive From holland and the coffeeshop's.
There are just 2 "rough" cities rough meaning nothing if i had to compair it with american shit. And that are Antwerp and Brussels.
In belgium you will never get shot if you get in to some shit.
You can drink from the age of 16 but we cant drive a car till we're 18.
You should check it out every american would love Belgium

Jan 6, 2008
dont worry the gardens aint even that grimy anymore. nobody will fuck wit your scandanavian lookin ass.
Im no fucking scandinavian :D
My fahter comes frm Africa, Congo
My mother comes from Belgium
do you guys honestly think belgium is eastern europe
this aint no balkan shit.