V JONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
where he from in richmond and why i never heard of him except all over this site and is he just beefin wid frontline for no reason or they got real beef?

Nov 7, 2005
sizlamik said:
where he from in richmond and why i never heard of him except all over this site and is he just beefin wid frontline for no reason or they got real beef?
he made what is it about six months before them. let them hear it. later they call and say we got a song that uses what is it in the hook. he ask is it said similar? left told him no just uses the same words. turns out the hooks was similar. when kmel asked what was up frontline told them that vjones was actually biting them. vjones stayed on the grind and the truth started to come out.
left got on raptalk to address it and claimed that he spoke to vjones and everything was squashed, another lie. then he claimed ea ski wrote the hook, when he called vjones and said he wrote it. he also claimed that they recorded at around the same time. when vjones gave him a promo copy six months earlier.

Dec 17, 2005
I beleive he's from the south side but I'm not 100% on that....As far as beef Its all a one sided beef, v.jones has made like 3 week ass diss songs toward frontline and they never responded..... but V.Jones' other songs go HARD in the paint especially "Smother Sumthin" just pay no attention to his disses because his regular songs are dope....I'll hook it up with a link for smother sumthin, definately support this cat he's dope

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RMQA6Q0U20VN37848SWA5O9TF

Feb 15, 2006
Damn thats hella funny. I knew that name sounded farmiliar. He gave me a little CD that had that track on it when I was in highschool and he was handed em out. I remember it had a few other tight ass songs too. I wish I could find that shit cuz I even put one of the tracks on a mixtape I made back in the day.

Mar 13, 2005
pharoah said:
he made what is it about six months before them. let them hear it. later they call and say we got a song that uses what is it in the hook. he ask is it said similar? left told him no just uses the same words. turns out the hooks was similar. when kmel asked what was up frontline told them that vjones was actually biting them. vjones stayed on the grind and the truth started to come out.
left got on raptalk to address it and claimed that he spoke to vjones and everything was squashed, another lie. then he claimed ea ski wrote the hook, when he called vjones and said he wrote it. he also claimed that they recorded at around the same time. when vjones gave him a promo copy six months earlier.
you have the vjones what is it song ? i keep hearing about this shit but i never heard his version