UW Husky fans.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
i dont know why kiffin dont try michael bush for a run or 2 for one game i wanna see how he is after his injury and in a nfl game

May 10, 2002
I saw Napoleon Kaufman play in high school... it was his senior year and the guy had like 500 all purpose yards himself!

By the way, he's from Lompoc, California

Apr 25, 2002
Sometimes I really wish I wasn't 6 and 7 years old for the three years Washington Football had a combined 3 losses. I was too young to really enjoy it like I would today.

1990 - 1992, capital of the college football landscape was Seattle WA. Those were the days, hopefully we'll see them again one day...

Dec 29, 2004
ChopShop said:
I saw Napoleon Kaufman play in high school... it was his senior year and the guy had like 500 all purpose yards himself!

By the way, he's from Lompoc, California
Where'd you see him play? I went to just about everyone of his games back then and I was like 10 years old..

Dec 3, 2005
i loved when napolean came to washington. but richard thomas' run against miami is my favorite ever. he went to kentwood so thats whatsup. same with ernie conwell. and watch out for dimetrius bronson. he is a senior HB at kentwood that is going to UW next year.

May 11, 2002
damn I remember those days.

I also remember that my dad used to live over the offensive coordinator for UW. Then after he got fired, the Huskies started to win.

I cant wait till Huskie football is back. I KNOW Locker is the future. He needs to learn to pass then he is set. Not to mention they need a back like Kaufman or Dillion.

Apr 25, 2002
Dugless206 said:
i loved when napolean came to washington. but richard thomas' run against miami is my favorite ever. he went to kentwood so thats whatsup. same with ernie conwell. and watch out for dimetrius bronson. he is a senior HB at kentwood that is going to UW next year.
Kentwood is a good program, turn out quality players nearly every year.

Dec 3, 2005
xpanther206 said:
Kentwood is a good program, turn out quality players nearly every year.
for real. the FB for the saints went to kentwood. karney. so did the 15th pick in the NBA draft. rodney stuckey. anyway, the dude above your post said the Dawgs need a HB to compilment jake. (i dont know why rankin be more consistent, and where is the ever promising JR Hasty?) the senior HB for kentwood, demetrious bronson, has only verbaly commited to UW and is kinda small (5-11, 200) but quick and agile like barry sanders. ive been watching some of his games on comcast on demand now that they show highschool games. check it out if you get the chance.

Apr 25, 2002
South King County plays decent football.

The best prospect in the state of Washington is a MLB out of Lakes High, his name is Kevario Middleton. I have seen him ranked as high as #4 nationally for all positions. He is uncommitted as of now, if UW lands him it would be huge.

Too many talented prospects have left the state in recent years, without landing those kids, UW has no chance to return to where it once was. If they do land them to build around Jake, then we've got a great chance to get back to where we were.