USC projected to drop in the BCS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I knew it was a matter of time....I thought LSU would have to lose to get Ohio State to jump USC though, cuz once LSU losses, Ohio State would gain a full point just from the AP/Coaches portion of the BCS.....Sniko, that Florida shit aint surprizing, you know what is surprizing????

TCU ranked #2 in the A&H poll
TCU ranked #3 in the JS poll
Miami of Ohio (not Miami of Florida) ranked 4th in the JS Poll

each of those polls have the same strength as the New York Times poll in the BCS.

bottomline is though, these weak ass teams USC plays are finally catching up with them, its not their fault the Pac 10 sucks so much but thats gonna be the down fall....if Ohio State jumps USC so easily, look for LSU to do it as well if LSU wins out...LSU has ranked teams for each of there last 3 games remaining if they go to the SEC Champ game

May 9, 2002
LSU will lose in the championship game...

it's all on OSU's shoulder this weekend ....but damn that's going to be hard to win....against michigan....in the big house...michigan is known for fuckin up OSU's season......going to be a HUGE game

Sep 13, 2002
yea OSU wins they will go. either way i aint trippin off nothin.

like the announcer during halftime of the usc game said. let ohio state play usc and the winner plays OU. neither team has a conf championship game so it wouldnt be playing an extra game.

but i aint trippin like i said. i love SC its in my blood. and there team next year will be even that much better. and hopefully a few teams will stand out in the pac 10. instead of everyone beating up on everyone.

Jun 30, 2002
23 Bowling Green 25 26 25.5 28 23 23 17 38 7 15
18 Mississippi 17 19 18 16 17 16 18 7 18 16
16 Miami (Ohio) 23 24 23.5 7 18 7 8 24 4 7

look at these comp. rankings... str8 b.s. i wish they would publicize their rankings...

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
ahahah yessssss osu is number 2 time to go win another championship....by the way dont try to say i like them cuz they went undefeated last year i live in columbus ohio

Sep 13, 2002
again like i said in the other post.

when the "computers""""""" put florida and texas ahead of usc knocking them out its pure bull shit and shows the bcs is a fucking joke.

let ohio state go. usc can play lsu or another team in the rose bowl and ohio state can get shut out against OU.

and you cant say this aint some bull shit. ohio state goes ahead because they move up in the polls fine. because of strength of schedual fine. but because they let teams with 2 - 3 losses jump them in some "computer polls" that are less legit then the WWF.

May 9, 2002
i think that ohio state is going to lose this weekend in the BIG HOUSE and the USC will end up playing in the national title game, in which they will lose in a good game against Oklahoma.