UPDATE ON BAND-AIDE SITUATION & HOODSTARZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
shut your fucking mouth, people want a loved one home, guilty or not, who are you to judge, all police reports are 99% bull shit, ive seen it with my own eyes.
Anybody who says "all" or "99% of the time" are normally making shit up. Most people on here are yelling free this person and that person and don't know jack shit about them. All they know is that they like their songs. Good music is not a get out of jail free card. If a person is NOT guilty that is a different story....fuck it!!! free um all!!!

Jan 21, 2009
shut your fucking mouth, people want a loved one home, guilty or not, who are you to judge, all police reports are 99% bull shit, ive seen it with my own eyes.
Your obviously an idiot with poor reading comp. I said that the people on sites like this within threads similar to this always say free somebody free jail, but know very little and more likely NOTHING at all about that person outside of his rap persona. And police...your the one proclaiming to have seen police reports and know how they are produced "99% of the time". Your a joke. I hope that Band-Aide gets justice, if what Done Deal CEO says is true, because the justice system is nothing nice to young black males.

Apr 25, 2002
so you blame people for them rather having someone free then locked behind a crooked system and institution thats built to keep the poor, poor and the rich, richer?

anyone who's spent time in East Palo Alto and been a victim of the bail-out boys and tuesday night taskforce knows the level of hate they have for anyone who doesn't have a brass badge

like fig said
"the system is set for us and straight failure
ask the OG's any black man could tell ya"

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Anybody who says "all" or "99% of the time" are normally making shit up. Most people on here are yelling free this person and that person and don't know jack shit about them. All they know is that they like their songs. Good music is not a get out of jail free card. If a person is NOT guilty that is a different story....fuck it!!! free um all!!!
Cops lie, everything that comes out there mouth is a fucking lie, dont you get it? i dont talk to cops period, if they ask me what the color of the sky is, they can suck a dick, they aint getting shit outta me, they will just lie, and twist what you say, the justice system is against the people, not for the people, if you dont see thar, your a fucking idiot.