Update on album featuring Tech N9ne..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
whats good my people?? Here's a lil update on whats been going on with my album.. I know i promised a june, or july release, but it doesent look like thats gonna happen.. So far I got about 12 songs that I think are album quality, and I still have about 20 songs 2 record before deciding whats gonna make the final cut.. were looking at a August, or 1st week of september release.. I know this is wack!!!! but I just have so much more 2 figure out, other then just writing and recording songs.. This shit is way harder then that, i wish it was that easy..

I know alot of people are waiting 4 ''Clappin" from myself and Tech N9ne, but rock with me 4 a minute, I promise its worth the wait... As far as features go on the album, so far i got of course Tech N9ne, my right hand man Speedy Gonzalez, Neema (of Unexpected Arrival}, Grant rice, and I literally just got done doing a song with Petey Pablo yesterday, which is straight fire!! that has Neema and myself on it.. I really wish I could get the record out by the end of july, and there's a very slim chance that that might happen, but as of right now... I DOUBT IT....

Sorry if u were looking forward 2 the album sooner then that, but TRUST AND BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE WAIT.. I got a couple surprises in store, so be looking out 4 those.. I appreciate you reading through this, and im sorry 4 the delay.. Any questions get @ me.. 1 love..

www.myspace.com/georgemusic

George zelaya

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's nice that you constantly let people know what's up with you album, I really love that. Definitely looking forward to this, some nice features and I'm dying to know what else you have up your sleeve.

As for Petey, I've read reports that he HAS left DR, but have also read reports that claim he is still signed and in fact will be releasing an EP soon... so... who knows?

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Kain said:
It's nice that you constantly let people know what's up with you album, I really love that. Definitely looking forward to this, some nice features and I'm dying to know what else you have up your sleeve.

As for Petey, I've read reports that he HAS left DR, but have also read reports that claim he is still signed and in fact will be releasing an EP soon... so... who knows?
I dont think he was ever signed 2 death row, suge was just managing him.. That never worked out, so he's back with his old manager Fab.