upcoming show info...got one for my YOUNG FOLKS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
WASUP YA?LL?.AND WE KEEP DOING IT?.WE GOT 4 SHOWS COMING UP FOR Y?ALL TO COME GET A TASTE OF WHAT YA BOY GOT IN STORE FOR THE RECORD STORES?..NA MEAN!

FRIDAY SEPT 16TH, OCTOPUS LOUNGE, 180 EUREKA SQUARE PLAZA, PACIFICA ? 21 AND OVER - $5.00 ? NO DRESS CODE! PERFORMING LIVE ? CUDDIE CUT & MENACE AND OTHER LOCAL TALENT?.DJ SPINNING ALL THE HOTTEST BAY AND RADIO JOINTS ALL NIGHT!

SATURDAY SEPT 17TH, TIME OUT SPORTS BAR, 1822 GRANT ST., CONCORD ? 21 AND OVER - $10.00 - NO DRESS CODE! PERFORMING LIVE ? MATAI FEAT. CUDDIE CUT, ROYALTY, PAPI CAS, DL DA ARSON & BABA BARAKA!

FRIDAY SEPT 23RD, OCTOPUS LOUNGE, 180 EUREKA SQUARE PLAZA, PACIFICA ? 21 AND OVER - $5.00 ? NO DRESS CODE! PERFORMING LIVE ? CUDDIE CUT & MENACE AND OTHER LOCAL TALENT?DJ SPINNING ALL THE HOTTEST BAY AND RADIO JOINT ALL NIGHT!

*AND FOR MY YOUNG HOMIES*
FRIDAY OCT 9TH, THE CELL SPACE, 2050 BRYANT ST, SAN FRANCISCO ? 18 AND UNDER - $6.00 ? DRESS TO IMPRESS ? SECURITY IN FULL FORCE - PERFORMING LIVE CUDDIE CUT & MENACE??..DJ FRISKO SPINNING THE HOTTEST SHIT ALL NIGHT!

the latin movement continue's mayne....

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Also, Cuddie Cut now doing verses for 2 burritos and an orchata. PM for details. And that's a SUPER burrito, not the regular.

Just fucking with you.

Shit, we might be in the Octopus Lounge with you on the performing tip. I forgot the date but if you're going to be there in the next couple of months it might just happen. This will be after we release Redrum's album and that's right around the corner.

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
lol, i'll do hooks for 2 taco's and a capri sun......lol....but yeah sleepy, they loving ya boy, always asking me to come back...and we get the party cracking....i'll be at you to wrap up the album too....it's pretty much done...

spider, yes you better....you've been getting at me for an 18 and over show...now you have it....