Upcoming Collabs ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2008
Mars;

What's up man it's been a while since i've been around but anyways I caught word of ya working with Project Born on Born Dead 2 (as also mentioned in this forum) I had two questions for ya:

1) who else are you collabing with in the near future ?

2) Out of everyone (not including ones who you have already collabed with) who would you like to collab with ?

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I just finished a verse I did for Mr PPV from Indiana. Somebody just bought a verse from me yesterday. I forget the name of the group / artist. Project Born on a track called "get ya wicked on". I'll be doing a track with them again most likely for my album too. I'll also be working with Doomsday Productions on a track soon. I owe like 6 artists verses right now too and will be playing catch up later this week.

Some artists I would like to do a track with is Brotha Lynch Hung, Esham and ICP.

Oh BTW you might want to re-size your signature before admin sees it. They hate when it stretches out the screen like that.