unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
First one is subjective but I agree he was better but 2pac had way more songs that I liked which counts for something.

AI is one of the greatest scorers ever and he was tiny for the league. Give that man some respect.

Cornbread is incredible, especially with any kind of roast or chili. You must not be from the south.

Agree.

Lil Wayne is NOT better than Immortal Technique or Elzhi on his best day. Not close.

I don't think anyone in NY agrees with you. That's why it's a saying now that someone got "ether'd." Jay-Z was a pile of ashes after that song and they played it on the radio a lot in NY when it came out. Not often you hear a diss song get played like that on the radio.

Day-Day was funnier than Smoky to me too. Next Friday > Friday
Being a better rapper has nothing to do with being prolific. Quality over quantity, Biggie wins

AI took damn near 50 shots a game, never made any one of his teammates better, gambled on defense waaay too much. sorry thats not elite

Cornbread is still nasty to me. never had a taste for it. Oh, and I am from Lake Charles, LA...is that south enough for you? lol

I love Immortal Technique's content, but his flow is a little offbeat at times, beat selection is ehhh and his breath control is horrible. Elzhi is nice, but I put him Papoose and Canibus in the same catagory: Rap robots. I equate them to the guy on the court with the 50 inch vertical leap, who cant score, rebound or defend. One trick ponies.

I think Jay-Z got really personal on his disses. Saying you was smashing a nigga's baby mom (Jay-Z) hold a little more weight than saying "You're gay and your lips are big" (Nas).

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Being a better rapper has nothing to do with being prolific. Quality over quantity, Biggie wins

AI took damn near 50 shots a game, never made any one of his teammates better, gambled on defense waaay too much. sorry thats not elite

Cornbread is still nasty to me. never had a taste for it. Oh, and I am from Lake Charles, LA...is that south enough for you? lol

I love Immortal Technique's content, but his flow is a little offbeat at times, beat selection is ehhh and his breath control is horrible. Elzhi is nice, but I put him Papoose and Canibus in the same catagory: Rap robots. I equate them to the guy on the court with the 50 inch vertical leap, who cant score, rebound or defend. One trick ponies.

I think Jay-Z got really personal on his disses. Saying you was smashing a nigga's baby mom (Jay-Z) hold a little more weight than saying "You're gay and your lips are big" (Nas).
That's where I disagree because I believe that Pac was plenty prolific. It's not like Biggie was prolific on every single track, and neither was Pac. They did what they wanted to when they wanted to. I believe Biggie was a better MC, but the reason why I said what I said is because had as much quality with way more quantity IMO. Like I said though, that's subjective.

AI's shooting percentage was as good as Kobe's, who people try to compare to Jordan (although a bad comparison). AI wasn't as good defensively, obviously wasn't going to be a good rebounder, etc... He was way undersized. He looked like Bruce Lee on the court. His teams were garbage no matter who was on those teams. Still managed to get to the finals with that sorry team.

lol fine, you just don't like cornbread

Lil Wayne's beats and breath control aren't garbage (now)? lol Carter 1 and 2 were dope, but his flow is still terrible a lot of times and content is miserable most of the time.

Jay Z did get more personal but that doesn't necessarily win a battle. I hated Nas's flow on Ether and thought it was kinda wack when I first heard it but it's like the boxer that wins every round but doesn't punch as hard as the other dude. I thought Nas won like 11 rounds to 1 on there and his song still holds more weight today.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
if AI had the same supporting cast Kobe had he would have won some championships
If AI had a better supporting cast, he wouldn't get as many touches or shots. So, sure he probably would have at least one ring. But he would basically be another J.J Barea or Nate Robinson...just a random, a shade below 6 foot bench player on a decent team.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If AI had a better supporting cast, he wouldn't get as many touches or shots. So, sure he probably would have at least one ring. But he would basically be another J.J Barea or Nate Robinson...just a random, a shade below 6 foot bench player on a decent team.
You're literally high on bath salts.

Are you f'n kidding me breh? So you're saying that AI was good enough with that sorry team to lead his team to the finals, but wasn't good enough with a supporting cast to be anything more than JJ Barea? GTFOH man

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
You're literally high on bath salts.

Are you f'n kidding me breh? So you're saying that AI was good enough with that sorry team to lead his team to the finals, but wasn't good enough with a supporting cast to be anything more than JJ Barea? GTFOH man
Yes. For one, the East was really light in the ass when the Sixers went to the finals. I felt I could have gotten there with a wheelchair team. And two, I really doubt if Iverson played for, say, Phil Jackson, he damn sure would not be getting 25 looks a game...lets keep it 100.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
So Kobe could get that many touches on a better team but AI would not? Ok, makes perfect sense. If AI's team was that sorry, which it was, dudes should just be able to focus on him right? Double team? You can leave Mutumbo and Eric Snow open all day, they're not going to score like AI. Iverson was sick man, in college and NBA.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
So Kobe could get that many touches on a better team but AI would not? Ok, makes perfect sense. If AI's team was that sorry, which it was, dudes should just be able to focus on him right? Double team? You can leave Mutumbo and Eric Snow open all day, they're not going to score like AI. Iverson was sick man, in college and NBA.
Never said his team nor he was sorry, just not elite. He was lightning quick and had the uncanny ability to draw phantom fouls that sent him to the line. Kobe can get 25 touches because his looks are within the offensive scheme, in most cases.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Never said his team nor he was sorry, just not elite. He was lightning quick and had the uncanny ability to draw phantom fouls that sent him to the line. Kobe can get 25 touches because his looks are within the offensive scheme, in most cases.
You said the east was terrible and you and a wheelchair team could go to the finals with that team. That is saying he was wack lol

And the dude was hacked as much as anyone because they would get pissed off that he was scoring like crazy but still drove on anyone

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
You said the east was terrible and you and a wheelchair team could go to the finals with that team. That is saying he was wack lol

And the dude was hacked as much as anyone because they would get pissed off that he was scoring like crazy but still drove on anyone
You got me there I guess. But I still don't think Iverson was elite. Competitive as hell in a non competitive conference, yes. It just trips me out how everyone says how great he is, yet no one wanted to fuck with him after he slowed down a bit. Last I heard he was offered a D league spot, that he turned down. Shit, even Grant Hill was playing quality mins a couple years back. I don't get why, teams aren't rolling out the red carpet for this "legend" (meaning Iverson). And don't give me that whole "behavior problem" excuse. Kobe raped a bitch, he's still in the league, with a new sneaker.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2013
You got me there I guess. But I still don't think Iverson was elite. Competitive as hell in a non competitive conference, yes. It just trips me out how everyone says how great he is, yet no one wanted to fuck with him after he slowed down a bit. Last I heard he was offered a D league spot, that he turned down. Shit, even Grant Hill was playing quality mins a couple years back. I don't get why, teams aren't rolling out the red carpet for this "legend" (meaning Iverson). And don't give me that whole "behavior problem" excuse. Kobe raped a bitch, he's still in the league, with a new sneaker.
You choose "rape" and they give you a sneaker deal. Not sure what you get for picking "gay." Prolly a record deal or somethin...

Avondale Flats

Props: T.C and T.C