umm...hey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
whats crackin...damn i aint been threw in a minute with hella shit poppin off over here.....startin to get hooked up again though, with the net and getting into my new spot over in concord. All my contact info's changed since i've been gone so if you need to get ahold of me hit me at [email protected]

As far as the album is concerned its been done for awhile now, but we just ran into some issues, and really aint had time to move on anything till about now. We are talking to some people about pushing it out the door. I'll let you know when shit happens.

Hope everything is going cool. I'll try to be on here more often. I'ma try and get on AIM tonight so get at me. Peace.

Decoy

Mar 20, 2003
sup fools...damn i did somthing to lock up my screenname....i gotta use this one till it gets fixed....

i've been just working full time, and tryna stack some money (which aint working out so well)...lol...but i'm finally starting to get on top of some things....I'm not able to get online as much, but i'll be threw here when i get a chance....good to see yall still up on here...hope yall doing coo...1