UFC ON VERSUS 1:VERA VS JONES 3/21/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006

Venue: 1STBANK Center
Broadcast: Versus

MAIN CARD
Jon Jones vs. Brandon Vera
Junior Dos Santos vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Paul Buentello vs. Cheick Kongo
James Irvin vs. Alessio Sakara

PRELIMINARY CARD

Shannon Gugerty vs. Clay Guida
Eliot Marshall vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
John Howard vs. Daniel Roberts
Chase Gormley vs. Brendan Schaub
Julio Paulino vs. Mike Pierce
Jason Brilz vs. Eric Schafer
Darren Elkins vs. Duane "Bang" Ludwig*

Feb 12, 2004
Jon Jones is the best prospect in MMA period!! Dude is so fucking sick! When he's fighting it seems like he comes up with the most random shit to do and makes it work lol.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
really cool fight, Vera's great but he has no killer instinct and Bones comes at people nonstop. Think between the 3 listed televised fights this could be an event of the year candidate.
Been waiting forever for Irvin's 185 debut, wouldn't be surprised if he got hurt for the 10th time in the next 2 weeks lol. He was a big 205 guy so I have no idea how he'll look at MW. If his power carries over he's gonna fuck some guys up.

Dec 19, 2006
I GOT
Brandon Vera (HARD TO PICK CUZ JONES IS GREAT)
Junior Dos Santos (HARD TO PICK CUZ GABE IS GREAT ASWELL)
Paul Buentello
James Irvin
Clay Guida
Vladimir Matyushenko
John Howard
Brendan Schaub
Mike Pierce
Eric Schafer
Duane "Bang" Ludwig

Sep 22, 2007
I don't doubt that the Cigano Hype train is just hype. He's talented for sure. But has he ever been tested on the ground? no. & if he goes to the ground with Gonzaga it won't be a walk on the park for him.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Jon Jones vs. Brandon Vera
Junior Dos Santos vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Paul Buentello vs. Cheick Kongo
James Irvin vs. Alessio Sakara

Im glad the sandman is back Mr Irvin has been hurt for along time so hopefully he dosent have to much ring rust.

Dec 9, 2005
I'm a huge Jones fan, but I have a feeling Vera is going to come through with the upset.

And UFC needs to put the muthafuckin Carpenter on the main card...those are the type of fighters that get the casual fans interested, IMO.