UFC On FX 4: Maynard vs Guida

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol I'm hoping Clay did all of that as a fuck you to Maynard for bitching about his hair. What are they gonna do, put him back on the undercard like they did in 2010 when he cleared close to a million?

Nov 7, 2006
so the judges score this for maynard (which i agree with) but let condit do the same shit but less effective then guida and he wins a belt. SMH at the reffing in the ufc. Maynard earned that fight tonight and hopefully the refs stop the jackson team from running all over the place and getting victories for it. the aggresser should get equal amount of points as the takedowns earn and hopefully it can cut this shit out.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I fucking hate Maynard due to the fact he's probably one of the biggest douchbags in the sport and am actually kind of a Clay fan, but that shit was fucking horrible to watch. I was laughing for the first 3 rounds cause Maynard was getting so pissed off, but then in the last 2 even I wanted to punch Clay in the head and tell him to fight.

Maynard dropping his hands and eating those shots to the chin then stuffing that takedown like a boss gave me a little more respect for him and I kinda wanted him to finish that guillotine.

Nov 7, 2006
I fucking hate Maynard due to the fact he's probably one of the biggest douchbags in the sport and am actually kind of a Clay fan, but that shit was fucking horrible to watch. I was laughing for the first 3 rounds cause Maynard was getting so pissed off, but then in the last 2 even I wanted to punch Clay in the head and tell him to fight.

Maynard dropping his hands and eating those shots to the chin then stuffing that takedown like a boss gave me a little more respect for him and I kinda wanted him to finish that guillotine.
I fuckin hate watching Clay fight as of late. he either takes you down and just humps you with his shoulder, or he pulls that shit lol. very nice dude with an awesome gas tank but it's just annoying to watch that shit and it's to the point where i don't even consider him headlining material but then again i never thought he was.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
so the judges score this for maynard (which i agree with) but let condit do the same shit but less effective then guida and he wins a belt. SMH at the reffing in the ufc. Maynard earned that fight tonight and hopefully the refs stop the jackson team from running all over the place and getting victories for it. the aggresser should get equal amount of points as the takedowns earn and hopefully it can cut this shit out.
Yea man str8 bullshit. The reffing is just as bad in MMA as it is in boxing. Its not the sport we should blame but anything that involves judges is bound to mess shit up. If Condit beat Diaz than Guida beat Maynard. Simple as that. Got Em!!

yeah I found it funny that Dana was trying to throw Clay under the bus on twitter but one of his champions won the title doing the same shit
Exactly. Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
i really like guida's movement, just be more agressive and move in and out throw combos finish with kicks, mix in some take downs ,rinse and repeat .

im glad maynard got the win , there's no room for point fighting in mma

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I don't think that ref should have warned Guida (last round if I remember correctly). I also think Maynard was bitching and complaining. The guy is moving and trying to circle you so throw hooks to stop him from moving and get his ass against the fence. Don't let his movement take you out of your game to the point that you're frustrated.

And did anyone see after the interview when Guida went up to him, they exchanged words and had to be seperated?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ if you skip to 8:20 it shows Clay and Gray jawing at each other backstage. And that's Jason starting at 9:10 yelling "Shut the fuck up" and "You fucking cried and threw your hands up in the air for 5 rounds you faggot" lol. War Guida Bros

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^ if you skip to 8:20 it shows Clay and Gray jawing at each other backstage. And that's Jason starting at 9:10 yelling "Shut the fuck up" and "You fucking cried and threw your hands up in the air for 5 rounds you faggot" lol. War Guida Bros
I agree with him. Anytime you take someone out of their game like that, have them throwing punches and missing by a mile, you should be given credit.

Feb 12, 2004
Fuck Greg Jackson for his stupid ass game plans. Gray should of used more leg kicks to slow down Guida's stupid ass "footwork". Also, someone is just asking for a head kick when they are bobbing and weaving the way Guida was. Gray should of cut off the octagon better(easier said than done because this isn't boxing and cutting someone off in the octagon is a million times harder) and engaged from better angles, finding ways to pin Guida against the cage and work more in the clinch. Glad Guida lost. Used to be a fan of him and his old style, but this point fighting shit needs to stop.

Greg Jackson, the master of the lame game plans(wall n stall, lay n pray and now the marathon game plan used by Guida and Condit).

Apr 25, 2002
lol@ jason guida , yeah get invited to the TUF and NOT MAKE WEIGHT...

clay guida looks like an ass....there's no room for point fighting , i dont mind if it goes to the decision but fight like you want to win , i really liked his movement but he needed to be more agressive