UFC 79: Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This one should go down early feb superbowl weekend that way both of them will have more than enough time to prepare so there will be no excuses. Should be a nice slugfest....

Jun 11, 2007
I thought if Chuck lost to Jardine at UFC 76 this match wasn't going to take place? Thats what the commentators kept saying throughout the match, If chuck doesn't win he will not face Silva in December...Wtf

Apr 25, 2002
Who wouldnt want to see 2 of the biggest names in MMa history slug it out? This fight will be bigger than a upcoming Fedor vs a cann....

Jun 11, 2007
PsyDaL said:
Who wouldnt want to see 2 of the biggest names in MMa history slug it out? This fight will be bigger than a upcoming Fedor vs a cann....
I do but this fight wasn't suppose to take place since Liddell lost to jardine.

Jul 6, 2002
AleX510 said:
Chuck 3 losses in a row
Exactly the way i see it....then again neither Wand or Chuck can afford another loss.....If Chuck is to lose who is the UFC gonna have for a posterboy? Couture is out Chuck 3 back to back to back losses...hm....

Nov 7, 2002
I would say rampage will get push as new poster boy after he beat henderson with him still pretty young and as funny as his interviews are if he can keep winning UFC will try to make him the next Big Name fighter. Rampage vs Shogun would be a great rematch to really launch that but after shogun's lose to griffin maybe Rampage vs Griffin next big match.

Jul 6, 2002
I would say rampage will get push as new poster boy after he beat henderson with him still pretty young and as funny as his interviews are if he can keep winning UFC will try to make him the next Big Name fighter. Rampage vs Shogun would be a great rematch to really launch that but after shogun's lose to griffin maybe Rampage vs Griffin next big match.
i read on either mmascoop or one of those dang websites that the winner of Bisping Evans is gonna get a shot at Page...but who knows...either way
GO WAND!!!!

kieu

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2006
should have made this match when chuck seemed like a better fighter, but atleast we get to see chuck get knocked out again lol