UFC 61: Bitter Rivals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Who do you think will win the Ortiz vs Shamrock 2 fight?

I'm going for Shamrock but I really do not think he'll will win.

Also I hope Andrei Arlovski kills Tim Sylvia.

Jul 24, 2005
I want shamrock to pull it out but I know tito going to win by ground & pound

I have arlovski beating tim silva with a 1st round ko shit he should have won the second fight

May 8, 2002
RawLyrixx said:
Real chop that last Arlovski Vs. Silvia was stopped prematurally.

Arlovski's gonna fuck his shit up. and Tito via UD of course (if not stoppage).

Tito is gonna crush the poor old man. I hope the Pit Arlovski beats Silvia. But that should be a hell of a match.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
I want Shamrock and Arlovski to win, I hella want to order this shit.I needa come up wit some extra scratch for this shit.

May 6, 2002
rollinhooters said:
I'm tired of all these sorry ass fools. none can match fador in the heavy weight or silva in the light heavy weight PERIOD
Fedor is his name, and yes he would dominate any HW in the UFC.

As for Silva, people have already matched him in the UFC. Tito owned him for 5 rounds, and Belfort blasted him in 15 seconds. Both Chuck and Randy beat the two I just previously mentioned (Tito & Vitor). Silva is a great fighter, but he wouldn't clean house in the UFC like Pride fans think he would.

May 12, 2002
Those were old Wandy fights. But the bigger factor with Silva is drug testing and rules. In Pride I would take him over any 205 pounder, UFC would be different. Its pretty common knowledge that Wand uses steriods and I have heard from very reliable sources other non legal substances banned in the US. In the Us I would give Chuck,Rampage ( I know he got em twice ), Hendo,Couture,Babalu and Tito good shots at beating him. No drugs,no foot stomps, no Soccer kicks, whole different game for him. He still could beat all of them easily as well.

Fedor beats everyone period. Barnett will be a good one to see, but I still got Fedor easily.

Apr 25, 2002
I want to order this one but I also want to see the WFA fights on 22nd of July.They been building up Tito ortiz with all these All Access show and this one i believe is fight #2 on his contract, with a win will set up another fight with Chuck Liddell. Watching Tito and Kens training regimen, Tito is a beast on his workouts and Ken is more laid back training on ways to defend a brutal assault. I still like to see an underdog win so hopefully he has a few lucky shots to take down tito. I went to AA the first fight and I went with Tim on the Second one and the Rubberneck I'll be goin for AA.

Jul 24, 2005
shit

BigE916WRM said:
Those were old Wandy fights. But the bigger factor with Silva is drug testing and rules. In Pride I would take him over any 205 pounder, UFC would be different. Its pretty common knowledge that Wand uses steriods and I have heard from very reliable sources other non legal substances banned in the US. In the Us I would give Chuck,Rampage ( I know he got em twice ), Hendo,Couture,Babalu and Tito good shots at beating him. No drugs,no foot stomps, no Soccer kicks, whole different game for him. He still could beat all of them easily as well.

Fedor beats everyone period. Barnett will be a good one to see, but I still got Fedor easily.

man forreal I don't see anyone beating fedor any time soon but I will love to see him and andrei get to it on and as for wandy with the us rules for mma he don't stand a chance with chuck