UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks - Saturday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

main CARD
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks for welterweight title
Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
Ali Bagautinov vs. Timothy Elliott

preliminary CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
Ed Herman vs. Thales Leites
Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story
Edwin Figueroa vs. Erik Perez

preliminary CARD
MMAjunkie.com, 6:45 p.m. ET
Jason High vs. Anthony Lapsley
Will Campuzano vs. Sergio Pettis
Cody Donovan vs. Gian Villante

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
All the fights I want to see are the free ones. Too much wrestling+shitty boxing for me to buy the PPV

Hopefully Sergio does some cool shit so they can show that one on tv

Feb 14, 2006
I'm actually a big fan of GSP. I don't think Hendricks stands a chance outside of the 1 punch he's been winning with. After GSP lost to Matt Serra he hasn't been the most "entertaining' fighter for a lot of MMA fans. He'll most likely take it to the ground and keep it there where a KO punch by Johnny is non-existent.. Which is fine with me. I just hope he throws some fuckin elbows to the face tonight. Tear some shit up when he's on top cuz he's done it before. IDK why he holds back in that regard. It's not practice. Throw some bo's, son!

And please, Koscheck knock tyron woodleys fucking head off. Oh shit Rashad Evans vs Chael? Lawlor vs Mcdonald? Damn I've been out of the loop on this card. Thank god for vipbox.

Props: :ab:
Feb 10, 2006
You telling me what he did to Condit and Diaz is boring? This is MMA not boxing. GSP nor any other fighter needs KO power to win. There are many other ways to win and if you can't do that against GSP then that makes him that great.

Props: :ab: