UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit Nov.17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
typical GSP fashion, dry humping his opponent to victory. take downs are overrated and shouldn't be pointed unless there's actually some sort of damage done. sure GSP took down Condit multiple times but most of the time Condit put in just as much work on his back although GSP had the "dominant" position.

Props: RM211
Jan 18, 2006
Condit is a faggot, he got one good kick the whole fight he didnt deserve to win no matter what. I hope Nick Diaz fights that bitch again and then beats GSP's ass

Props: trips
Apr 25, 2002
shit i guess im the only one that thinks that main event was great...both fighters impressed the fuck outta me...im very aware and critical of some of st pierres last "preventive" title defensives....but regardless hes always proved that nobody could dominate/take the belt...that along with the fact he came back after almost 2 years from a serious injury and not only dominated but PUSHED the fight the whole time....proves he is and always was the best...hendrick looked outstanting but i need to see a rematch bruh..big respect for both fighters str8 savages

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Am i the only one seeing Kampmann dominating Hendricks? i look at this fight and dont see a problem at all for Kampmann.
Ummm.....Got Em!!

typical GSP fashion, dry humping his opponent to victory. take downs are overrated and shouldn't be pointed unless there's actually some sort of damage done. sure GSP took down Condit multiple times but most of the time Condit put in just as much work on his back although GSP had the "dominant" position.
Yup. I hat watching this dude fight! Condit had the only big hit of the fight! Thats pitiful. Silva is gonna fuck GSP up! Got Em!!

Nick would get pummeled.
Yea right. Got Em!!