UFC 145

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
whole card was dope imo, and the maint event too, both got rocced, it just seemed like both didnt wanna pull the trigger and rashad had no answer after jones stuffed a couple of his takedowns and took his right hand away, still jones couldnt put him away like he does everybody else tho so i was pretty happy about that.

Dec 30, 2003
he got put out by an mma legend in big nog, big countries ridiculous right hand, and by big ben rothwell...nuff said. most ppl wont survive that.
nah i know that... but take a gooooood look at what rothwell hit him with... a straight arm punch.. a desperation left hook, no wind up, no hip turn, nothing. schaub is a 230 sumn pound dude, he should be able to withstand a shot like that. im not taking anything away from big ben, but that should not have been a KO blow..

Feb 10, 2006
the hook hurt him but it was the punch on the ground that ko'd him...you gotta also consider that big ben actually trained for this fight, hit the gym lost alot of weight and gained more punching power. i see wut your saying about shaub tho, but hey they're heavyweights, one big shot is all it takes.