UFC 134

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
sidenote for the mma snobs i am aware of the weightclass diff...but its still possible
just so you know anderson already fought twice at jones weight class. so it's a big possibility but like you said, Jones hasnt earned the privilege to get his ass beat by the GOAT. however GSP has earned it so he should just get it over with.

Feb 12, 2004
hell motherfucking yeah!!!!!!!!! all my favorite fighters, who happen to be fighting tonight, cleaned that motherfucker up!! Brazil is still home to the best fighters in the world PERIOD. Big Nog shut that punk ass cocky motherfucker Schaub the fuck up! Shogun showed he aint fell off and Spider keeps making a case for himself as the greatest MMA fighter of all time!

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i know he fought at that class bro..i just didnt get into it becuz i couldnt remember exactly who he fought and im too swerved to get into a debate with a internet argument pro...but ya i hear u bout jones being new to the game...but 4 real..i think GSP would get murked by silva and jones is honestly the best matchup

Nov 7, 2006
^^ i know he fought at that class bro..i just didnt get into it becuz i couldnt remember exactly who he fought and im too swerved to get into a debate with a internet argument pro...but ya i hear u bout jones being new to the game...but 4 real..i think GSP would get murked by silva and jones is honestly the best matchup
no debating here, just thought you didnt know that's all. jones would be a better match up but i still think he wouldnt last long. jones leaves himself so open at times and anderson would utilize that and destroy him. but yeah that fight would make most sense. GSP is too small and would get picked apart.

Oct 27, 2008
jones would be a better match up but i still think he wouldnt last long. jones leaves himself so open at times and anderson would utilize that and destroy him.
props for this observation. i think alot of people dont realize that. jones striking is fast & extremely flashy, & its been effective because his opponents freeze up & don't know how to react to it. but its wild, & would leave himself vulnerable to someone like anderson, who strikes with deadly precision.

the smart thing for jones to do would be to go for the takedown.. but theres something about him that makes me think he would try to stand for awhile, & throw out that same wild shit.

but the fight wont happen because i dont think silva wants another title anyway.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I really hope if they're going to do Andy vs. Hendo now they do it at 205. Hendo's average as fuck after the first round at middleweight. I want a straight up bomb fest.
Then Chael-Stann winner, then vs Bones/Shogun/Mousasi at 205, then ride off into the sunset.
Or hope him and Jacare start beefing.

Feb 12, 2004
wow lol i missed this because it was loud as fuck at my homies house but brazilian fans are without a doubt the best MMA crowd in the world and it's not even close.

watch them go with buffer @ :54 secs lmao epic. And when Nog KOd Schaub? The arena went fucking bananas.