UFC 110

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
Seriously how sick can he be??? fuckin Tim Sylvia fought Assuerio Silva with a bad ass case of diarrhea hahahaha... remember that?

i honestly think rothwell is a lil scared.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
He seems legit pissed at Bisping for some reason, might be psyching himself up into I'm Gonna Fucking Kill You-Wand instead of the "having fun and smiling" Wand he's been in the UFC. I'm hoping for a shove at the weigh-in/stare down coming up haha.
WAR WAND/NOG/SUPER GORAN

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
weigh ins started
http://www.ufc.com/live/

holy shit Goran's scrawny at 185 haha

Wand weighed in at 185 fully clothed. He tried to get right in Bisping's grill but Dana put his arm in between them so they had their foreheads touching for a second then Bisping tried flexing and Wand didn't react so Bisping started saying something to him but Wand just kept staring. Bisping flicked a part of the crowd off when he weighed in as well.

Didn't notice the cut on Cro Cop's eye everyone's been talking about today, and Cain wasn't favoring his neck, so I think both of those rumors might be BS.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
With just 48 hours remaining until the Ultimate Fighting Championship's Australian debut, the promotion this evening announced a couple major changes to the fight card.

Anthony Perosh replaces ill Ben Rothwell in a UFC 110 main-card fight with Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, and a shoulder injury suffered by Elvin Sinosic has forced the cancellation of his preliminary-card bout with fellow Australian Chris Haseman.

UFC 110 takes place Saturday at Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia.

The night's main card, including the Filipovic vs. Perosh bout, airs on pay-per-view.

Details of Rothwell's (30-7 MMA, 0-1 UFC) illness were not disclosed. Stepping in the IFL veteran's place is Perosh (10-5 MMA, 0-2 UFC), a 37-year-old Australian who returns to his UFC for the first time since his 0-2 stint in the promotion in 2006. Since the losses to Jeff Monson and Christian Wellisch, Perosh has fought primarily for Australia's popular Cage Fighting Championships promotion and has posted a 5-2 record. All of the wins have come via stoppage.

Perosh faces the biggest-name opponent of his career in Filipovic (25-7-2 MMA, 2-3 UFC), who recently snapped a three-fight win streak with a TKO loss to Junior dos Santos at UFC 103 in September. Once one of the world's most feared heavyweight strikers, Filipovic is now desperately in need of a win.

Sinosic (8-11-2 MMA, 1-6 UFC) and Haseman (20-16 MMA, 0-1 UFC), meanwhile, earned their spots on the UFC 110 card largely because of their pasts as MMA trailblazers in Australia. While neither has had much success in recent years, the bout garnered some interest from local fight fans, who first saw the pair meet at a 1997 Caged Combat event. The bareknuckle fight saw Haseman earn the win by driving his chin into Sinosic's left eye until he tapped due to the now-illegal submission.

UFC officials opted to pull the card from the lineup rather than naming a replacement on such short notice.

Feb 12, 2004
THE DAY IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS!! THE GREATEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME IS READY TO HAND OUT ANOTHER ASS WHOOPING!! MY HEAD IS BIC'D, I GOT MY VALE TUDO SHORTS ON AND I'LL BE WAI KRUING AFTER EVERY DOOR I WALK THROUGH!!!

TODAY'S FORECAST: HIGH CHANCE OF SANDSTORM!!!!!

TIME TO EAT SHIT BISPING!!

rocking this bad boy today!! (yes im sleezdawg on sherdog)

THE NATION THAT IS WAND FANS!!!

WAR WAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!