UFC 109

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Man I really like Randy Couture. It's gonna be a sad day when he actually retires. His record does not truely reflect how great of a fighter he is. I love his boxing - one of the better boxers in MMA in my opinion.

LOL @ Coleman talking shit to Tito. Poor guy.

Sep 22, 2007
Another awesome night Of fights. Thiago is movin' up that ladder alrighty. I'd be impressed if he got a rematch with Fitch & beat him so he can say "hey, fuck off I beat all 3 AKA welterweights." I've never seen Nate get worked like that... Oh well.. Sonnens ass is about to get handed to him pretty soon. Haha gotta love Serra. Feel bad for Trigg though. I wonder where I can get A Triggonomics shirt. Maias stand-up isn't amazing, but he's getting better & training with Wanderlei can only do wonders for him. Couture vs. Coleman. Randy looked wayy better than in his Vera fight. Get ready for A Couture vs Machida/Rua title fight. lol Coleman is a beast for shit talkin' to tito. I wanna see him Ground & pound titos face in. Can't wait for UFC 110 now.

Dec 30, 2003
Another awesome night Of fights. Thiago is movin' up that ladder alrighty. I'd be impressed if he got a rematch with Fitch & beat him so he can say "hey, fuck off I beat all 3 AKA welterweights." I've never seen Nate get worked like that... Oh well.. Sonnens ass is about to get handed to him pretty soon. Haha gotta love Serra. Feel bad for Trigg though. I wonder where I can get A Triggonomics shirt. Maias stand-up isn't amazing, but he's getting better & training with Wanderlei can only do wonders for him. Couture vs. Coleman. Randy looked wayy better than in his Vera fight. Get ready for A Couture vs Machida/Rua title fight. lol Coleman is a beast for shit talkin' to tito. I wanna see him Ground & pound titos face in. Can't wait for UFC 110 now.
the onlllly arguement i have with that... is about Maia... hes working striking with Wanderlei... wandy's striking is lacking while others are evolving.. he uses that punch ur face a bunch of times but never block my own type of boxing... and it gets him caught (rampage) if hes training other people he better be teaching em the basics of bobbing weaving and blocking...

Jan 18, 2006
Thiago and Swick was the only good fight imo. However it was cool to see the bloodbath in that Marquardt/Sonnen fight

May 25, 2009
lmao so did any of you idiots buy that piece of shit ppv last night? i heard it was just awful haha my homie whos a diehard mma/ufc/dana white nut hugger like most of you said it was a waist of money & that strikeforce miami shitted on that card... i just saw the courture/coleman fight lol coleman looked like a old ass saggy skin punching bag... from what i hear the best part of the card last night was the tito shit talking damn shame...

lol

Jan 12, 2006
lmao so did any of you idiots buy that piece of shit ppv last night? i heard it was just awful haha my homie whos a diehard mma/ufc/dana white nut hugger like most of you said it was a waist of money & that strikeforce miami shitted on that card... i just saw the courture/coleman fight lol coleman looked like a old ass saggy skin punching bag... from what i hear the best part of the card last night was the tito shit talking damn shame...

lol
HA!

Sep 22, 2007

lol
You my friend are what we call a dumbass. Fuck outta here you So Cal faggot.

May 25, 2009
lol i love how you forum geeks take stuff so personal but i will not stoop to your level and make fun of the tweeker town your from instead i'll offer you get down on both knees like that whore of a mother of yours and suck on my fat southern california burrito bitch.

ps. fuck ufc 109

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
jonny truelove and t-rip could be the dumbest people ever, never once do these dudes have good comments or fact based comments. when i read there post i think these dudes dont have dads and there moms are fat