*UFC 108:EVANS VS SILVA 2/2/10*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Your right, Rashad had a good gameplan. I just was hoping there would be more back and forth action in the middle of the ring. Its quite obvious Rashads movement was way faster which is why i cant believe he wasnt willing to trade punches

May 10, 2002
Your right, Rashad had a good gameplan. I just was hoping there would be more back and forth action in the middle of the ring. Its quite obvious Rashads movement was way faster which is why i cant believe he wasnt willing to trade punches
He had to play it safe to get that Rampage fight. Even though Dana White was going to come up with a reason to give it to him anyway. I'll tell you what though, he better not let Rampage clip him like that because Rampage will finish his ass. He won't be able to gas Page like he did Silva.

May 3, 2002
I totally spaced the fights....I was watching the Texas Tech game and seen the results on the ticker I was like WTF? there aint no fights....ohh wait it's Saturday DAMN I could have streamed that shit

Mar 18, 2003
i guess no names really can put on a show:cheeky:
Who said otherwise? ;p

If people actually read through the thread you will see it was really only truelove who said anything bad about the card and he doesn't count.

:dead:

I missed all the prelims and had to watch the fights online, so it wasn't as enjoyable, but they were pretty good. I do agree with T-Rip that 2 more rounds of the main event would have been great.

Next up I'll be at WEC 46, anyone else going? Should be an awesome night.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
my friend ended up getting it in return for me buying a case and my buddy bringing herb, so ya I didn't end up paying lol.

I'm pissed Mclovin fought the way he did. I don't understand how these guys do this shit for a living and make decisions such as "I'm probably the 2nd best offensive submission guy in the UFC, and arguably top 5 in all of MMA, but I've practiced boxing for a year so rather than try to out-do the inverted triangle for submission of the night, I'm going to try to COUNTER-KICKBOX THE BEST STRIKER IN MY DIVISION"

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
oh and I enjoyed the fights a lot, except for one thing that made me flip the fuck out

motherfuckers bringing up Duane Bang "beating" Genki. I will never be able to explain that to someone without seeming like I'm Genki's brother or some shit lol

May 25, 2009
just saw the main event on worldstar and borrrrrinngggg!! i knew it was going to be wack wonder how low were those ppv numbers? come on dana after the last card u cant give us this bullshit.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
shut the fuck up faggot that card was dope a lot of great fights silva was fuckin retarded for showin off i knew he was gonna lose when he started doin that and not takin advantage of the damage he did to evans only thing they have to fix is the prelims shit they always show the same fights in the ppv in the prelims

Sep 22, 2007
just saw the main event on worldstar and borrrrrinngggg!! i knew it was going to be wack wonder how low were those ppv numbers? come on dana after the last card u cant give us this bullshit.
So because of a bad Main Event, this makes the card bad? At least T-Rip ids redeeming himself you on the other hand should not speak on MMA.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i was a rampage fan tilll tuf and him backin out the fight. but he's back i forgive him and i hope he beats the dogg shit out suga rashad. and if shogun beats machida, oooooooo shogun vs rampage part 2 , yeee

May 17, 2004
you sound like my dipshit friend. he said rashad was the only good fighter on the card. now i just refuse to talk mma with him until he learns a thing or two.

Feb 12, 2004
Rampage is going to KTFO Rashad worse than he did to my boy Wand. Rashad always been overrated as fuck and last night further proved it in my mind. Great show overall tho!! Paul Daley is a beast!