UCLA...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
I really don't care about UCLA, other than my dad having a Masters in Business Administration degree from there.

My point was pretty much fuck the SEC! I would have been just as happy if any other team in the Pac-10 beat a SEC team, thats all.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Oregon has a STOUT defense with one of the best secondaries in the West. ASU has one of the most potent offenses in the land. Rudy just threw for over 400 yards.

Dont under estimate the Pac.
I'm not underestimating them, but I do not believe that ASU or Oregon could beat LSU, GEORGIA, or FLORIDA.

USC, of course...they are, IMO, on of the top teams in the land, easily. But that is all. I'm not discrediting the rest of the conference...I'm just showing how strong I feel those 3 teams are.

May 9, 2002
I'm not underestimating them, but I do not believe that ASU or Oregon could beat LSU, GEORGIA, or FLORIDA.

USC, of course...they are, IMO, on of the top teams in the land, easily. But that is all. I'm not discrediting the rest of the conference...I'm just showing how strong I feel those 3 teams are.
But what makes you beleive that neither of thsoe teams could beat any of the SEC teams you listed? Because they are pre-ranked so high?

In case you havent noticed, Florida's defense isnt up to par with some other SEC teams.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
But what makes you beleive that neither of thsoe teams could beat any of the SEC teams you listed? Because they are pre-ranked so high?

In case you havent noticed, Florida's defense isnt up to par with some other SEC teams.
And what do you base that off of? The Hawaii game? Or last season?

Florida's defense was very, very young last year, and had a knack for making stupid mistakes. They're older now, and have some solid players at most positions. I don't expect the defense to be much of a problem this year.

Anything can happen, on any given night...but I would seriously DOUBT that ASU or Oregon would beat those 3 teams. Arkansas, Auburn, Alabama...more likely. But I feel that, overall, LSU, GEORGIA, and FLORIDA are superior TEAMS than ASU and OREGON. Nothing against them, but I think those 3 SEC teams are better than those 2 Pac-10 teams.

May 9, 2002
And what do you base that off of? The Hawaii game? Or last season?
The last two seasons they have had issues.

Florida's defense was very, very young last year, and had a knack for making stupid mistakes. They're older now, and have some solid players at most positions. I don't expect the defense to be much of a problem this year.
Ill give you that, but their secondary is average at best, the interior d line has yet to prove they can stop big runs, and their LB's seemed to always be out of place by a step last year. Myabe they will prove their worth this year.

Anything can happen, on any given night...but I would seriously DOUBT that ASU or Oregon would beat those 3 teams. Arkansas, Auburn, Alabama...more likely. But I feel that, overall, LSU, GEORGIA, and FLORIDA are superior TEAMS than ASU and OREGON. Nothing against them, but I think those 3 SEC teams are better than those 2 Pac-10 teams.
And thats fine, youre entitled to your opinion. However, until they actually play, no one will know who is...until the bowls come around.

lol@ oregon beating teams in the SEC..

where the fuck do you come up with this shit, IFYM?
And where is the proof that says they cant? Just becuase SEC teams are pre-ranked high and get their cocks sucked by major media outlets, doesnt mean they are as good as they claim to be. Stop feeding into the media bullshit and look at the games played.

Aug 9, 2006
these confrence wars are pretty much what keeps me away from being a true true fan of colllege football...

all solid college football fans that i know have atleast one confrence they "cant stand"...you guys arent as bad but i see it allready

May 9, 2002
these confrence wars are pretty much what keeps me away from being a true true fan of colllege football...

all solid college football fans that i know have atleast one confrence they "cant stand"...you guys arent as bad but i see it allready
It aint like that. I LOVE college football, period. Do i like it when the SEC gets knocked down a peg? Absolutely. My teams rep the Pac and the ACC respectively.