U

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
^ I am 1 year away from graduating college and going to transfer to a UC. I have a good paying job. I help my mom pay the bills and Its cool if you think I'm wack cause I got people outside this board who like my music. so yea I'm real hurt that you call me wack (tell you the truth im just bored right now thats the only reason I'm responding to you lol) It amuses me that your getting wound up and throwing fits like little kids on the floor. What else you got for me breh?

Mar 22, 2007
^ I am 1 year away from graduating college and going to transfer to a UC. I have a good paying job. I help my mom pay the bills and Its cool if you think I'm wack cause I got people outside this board who like my music. so yea I'm real hurt that you call me wack (tell you the truth im just bored right now thats the only reason I'm responding to you lol) It amuses me that your getting wound up and throwing fits like little kids on the floor. What else you got for me breh?
RECKLESS u are a student not a rapper..... u heard it here!!!!