U.T.I. Nobody interested??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
Send out a demo so it can be heard in Phoenix, Az. The 16th market in the U.S. Im the only show here that shows love to people who arent on the top 40. All the other stations out here are whack as fuck. Find out for yourself if you want, but you should take my word for it.

Listen in and find out how I do it, I know you will want us to bump your shit as well.

www.NABCinc.com

-Jizz

Under the Influence Radio (KFNXam1100)
2001 N. 3rd St Suite 102
Phoenix, Az 85004

Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
Nice shit man, As soon as I recieve I will start playing. Any more info about the show just give me a buzz and I can fill you in on anything you need to know. Also, Advertiseing is available. If you wanna promote your cd's, website, or what the fuck ever. Its dirt cheap also, either way though every demoI have recieved has got many spins and it will continue with your music. Thanks for responding and if you ever have a hook up on a station out there I would like to maybe send you a copy of my music and maybe you could help me out like Im doing for you. Anyways playa..late.

-Jizz