u guys collect nething else?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
i was jus curious wat else u guys collect ofther than cds and music items. for me i collect shoes...mostly jordans. i jus started but i got about 8 pairs, and a few more on their way

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I got a bunch of movies also, and football jerseys.

I also have a big baseball card collection from the years 1986-1994 mainly sitting in my closet. I'll probably start selling those off when I am older to put me through retirement with a little more change to spend.

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
I have a very pricy collectors item, and I wonder how much you guys would think it would be worth today.

I have a baseball with the 1990 Seattle Mariner's roster on it. I am thinking it is worth some shit cause Ken Griffey's Autographed Signature on it. So how much would you think it would be worth since it is 13 years old now?

Apr 25, 2002
MC_PM$ said:
I have a very pricy collectors item, and I wonder how much you guys would think it would be worth today.

I have a baseball with the 1990 Seattle Mariner's roster on it. I am thinking it is worth some shit cause Ken Griffey's Autographed Signature on it. So how much would you think it would be worth since it is 13 years old now?
My dad has an official 1994 world series baseball. what makes it so special? There was no world series that year cuz of holdouts. he still has it in the case and everything, it'll be worth something in like 20-30 years.

shadow

Sep 23, 2002
i still got an atarti with games, lol. after that one thread on classic nintendo games i pulled my old one out and played ninja gaiden 2. and after digging threw that box i found my game genie and got it to work. my sega genesis still works, and most of those games look good on the big screen.it brought back some memories bringing out that old shit and playin' it.

i got hella games so i guess you can say i collect those too.

May 13, 2002
i got some old stolen baseball/basketball cards from the early 90's

hmm i got some old video games too....game gear lol an other shit

movies.....

oh yea i got some old pogs/slammers....lmao

i have alot of old ninja turtles stuff........:classic: i'm gettin into the new ones too

i guess thats it.,. i think

May 3, 2002
"pogs" thems were so gay, but i still bought sum cuz they looked tyte..........i collectes sports cards (football, basketball, baseball, & a lil hockey).......now i collect magazines, rap magazines, stuff, fhm, maxim.........i also collect bitches (gotta real nice collection going) :confused: ........also collect those lil homies......& tha new quarters

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I have a small shot glass collection, and Jack Daniel's collection.... I also have my old baseball cards from when I was a kid.... also I collect junk, I'm a damn packrat

I remember pogs too, people would get all pissed over their pogs getting dented or something, and they had those plastic cases for them and shit