Two Men Shot While Invading Rapper Lavish D Home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
Yea cuz niggas on here is committing hella murders and selling hella bricks, shut the fuck up nigga you a BITCH.
I mean to say that all you fucking WEB Nerd ass Clowns always snitch on yourselves, Idiots never learn. Ok DEEP EAST BITCH... Your just another silly ass NIGGER thats right NIGGER...Cause until you act and carry yourself like a Man, You aint shit but a NIGGER. So called OAKLAND Nigga always on the SICCNESS hiding in your house. If anyones a BITCH Its you little fucking JIT..

Mar 14, 2010
Haha The wize one still offending you little web nerds. Buncha white nerds claiming to be Black and from the hood. The ONLY Hood you motherfuckers seen is the one on your fucking Sweater.. lmao And the Only Black you see is The Black cock that Thrusts your Mom's Throats.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
I mean to say that all you fucking WEB Nerd ass Clowns always snitch on yourselves, Idiots never learn. Ok DEEP EAST BITCH... Your just another silly ass NIGGER thats right NIGGER...Cause until you act and carry yourself like a Man, You aint shit but a NIGGER. So called OAKLAND Nigga always on the SICCNESS hiding in your house. If anyones a BITCH Its you little fucking JIT..
That's why you got ran up outta Stockton and moved to Seattle, who the real bitch, as I recall men run up on they problems not run away from them like you, a BITCH ha.