"Twisted" knocking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
i remember the first time i heard "Twisted", I was at my friend's house, and he told me to listen to this song to see if i noticed sumthin......so after a few seconds, i thought sumone was knockin at his door upstairs.....i said to him, yo, sumone at ur door, and he was like "naw...." I was like yea i just heard....then i herad da knockin again.....and i was like, oh damn....thas in da beat!!!!!

anybody else notice how the knockin in the beat sounds so real ?? I played it in da car too, and it sound like sumone knockin on da car, haha..... It depends on ur speakers of course on how u hear it....

He told me the first he heard it, he ran upstairs thinkin sumone was at his door too.....shit funny when i think about it....
-"Q"

Aug 21, 2002
I aint even gonna lie dogg, when I first popped it in, I was looking out the windows and opening the door and shit.. I was trippin' that night... Now I let people hear it, and they be looking around like who's that...