twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
how the fuck is he a fat version of tech n9ne?

edit: i dont listen to this dude

but , i dont see the connection... mutherfucker likes to dress in red t shirst and has devil horns... dont say nothing about the music

Oct 9, 2002
Gotta watch out for the damn Twista shows.....he might cover your town in shit......

Twista's Tour Bus Dumps 200 Gallons Of Sewage On Street

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officials in Indianapolis, Indian are considering filing charges against Twista's tour bus driver, after some 200 gallons of sewage flowed out of the rapper's tour bus.

Twista was in town performing at the Murat Theatre yesterday (May 16). Indianapolis police and fire officials were called to McCrea Street where the bus was parked, after someone with the tour emptied the bus' sewage tank.

The sewage, which police said was mostly liquid, flowed down the gutter toward the nearby Omni Hotel. The smell was so bad, employee's notified the police. Firefighter's arrived on the scene and said the liquid could have been a biohazard.

Firefighter called local health and public safety officials in order to obtain the best method available to clean up the sewage.

A county health representatives decided it was safe for firefighters to hose the mess off the street, which they did.

Nov 14, 2002
Gordy? You're fuckin' crazy. A kat can say that shit if you never heard the tunes but... And still, it's not like the kat is sportin' red all the time and shit. Damn.

Aug 26, 2003
What did King Gordy do to hurt your pussy? You're such a fag...I thought you left

Gordy>Twista>Bone

why state the obvious

thATS WHY I HAVE SCATERMAN AND SNUGSHIT IM MY SIG THE BEST RAPPERS OUT OF K.C. BESIDES CRACK N9NE

SO WHATS TECH BEEN DOING KILLING THE MIXTAPE SCENE PUTTING THE MIDWEST FLOW BACK ON THE MAP GOING PLATINUM, ON ALL THE HOTTEST REMIXES, AND STILL HAVE STREET CRED NOT SUBBURB CRED??

WHY ARE ALL THE THREADS WITH TWISTA HAVE THE MOST PAGES HOTTEST TOPICS ON STRANGE MUSIC?? BEST IN THE MIDWEST KEEP HATING HE LOVES IT.

THESE ARE THE ONLY RAPPERS YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO
BONE THUGS N HARMONY
TWISTA
TECH N9NE
Z-RO
T-ROCK
CHINO XL
CROOKED I
SANDMAN
RAS KASS
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE INCLUDING THE WHOLE STRANGE MUSIC CLIQUE

May 12, 2004
I can see it now, this thread's about to go straight to Hell! Nick and Zero are gonna have too much fun with this!

Dissin on just about everyone, you must be really bitter bout something... :dead: