Twista and Legitballin Recordz!!! Is the label of the future!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
how you figure smart guy? name a good track on legit ballin 4...
lol!! there aint none the one twista song was waack and the rest
were even worse.....i got the feeling you don't own any of there
cd's because if you did you would agree

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
You know Twista is sic as fuc on the mic...im so surprised that he so underrated...but then it seems every gues spot he fucken blazes it and then when his cds come out...there always like average to good...but not tight back to back....why iz dat?

Sep 19, 2003
Adrenaline rush a classic!!!!

Mobstability sh!ts on any rappers backup group album from St. Lunitics to D12 to G unit.

Kamikazee Close to classic....too many songs for the ladies not enough gangsta sh!t!!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
SAM SAVAGE said:
^^^^none of those cd's came out on legit ballin..........lol!!!

shitty label......shitty comps!!!!! hopefully twista is officialy on
the roc!!!!

LOL I was thinking the same thing Sam. What a dumbass. Atleast know what u are talking about before posting. Twista is tight but all those comps were straight up GARBAGE.

Nuttkace

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
yall need to check out the song victory or death on legit ballaz vol. 1.... the hardest diss song of all time, directed at bone thugz.... download that song and tell me im wrong....legit ballin records only put out 3 records and they shut down after that... the first 2 were straight but yea teh third one was garbage