Turn - Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
this song isnt hard to find, its one of the first leaked tracks off of ER

its good shit

i think minus the leak, ER with Turn and Sleeping Beauty is near Anghellic level

Mar 20, 2006
"turn" & "sleeping beauty" made me have high hopes for everready..then i started hearing a couple of the other tracks, saw the cover, & finally heard the sampler. huge disappointment.

EDIT- but back on topic, "turn" was a good track...

Oct 16, 2006
I completely agree with GXfromKY with his statement. I feel in regards to 'Turn' and 'Sleeping Beauty' that they have that less up-beat tone to them.. a kin to the majority of the tracks I would associate Anghellic for having.

I played this track continuously when I first found it.. if a Isms: The Missing Scriptures album ever appears.. I would hope that this is in the tracklisting unless the space is made for an unreleased and unheard track.

ECF'NW.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
the beats pretty weak tho, if the beat was hard and had more melodys it would be a perfect track
I agree. The beat is the weakest part of the song. The hook sets a good tone, so I still really like the song.

I completely agree with GXfromKY with his statement. I feel in regards to 'Turn' and 'Sleeping Beauty' that they have that less up-beat tone to them.. a kin to the majority of the tracks I would associate Anghellic for having.

I played this track continuously when I first found it.. if a Isms: The Missing Scriptures album ever appears.. I would hope that this is in the tracklisting unless the space is made for an unreleased and unheard track.

ECF'NW.
He did mention a track that he said was too serious for Everready in the interview with Sawyer. I really hope Isms comes through.

Sep 6, 2007
this song is really sick i too listened to it repeatedly when i first heard it. i found it when i downloaded a bootleg er, which also has the sleeping beauty track. then once i bought the album i was pretty disappointed those two songs were not included. anyways they are sick, and whats this talk of isms?