Turf Talk Or Mistah F.A.B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
sfgiants2001 said:
i think turf and fab are similar in that they have unique flows. they both have a ton of talkin (ad-libs?) over their verses that sometimes make it hard to understand what they saying, but after a few listens it becomes clear and is that much more enjoyable. Also with all the hype, new videos comin out, and everybody stepping up their game i think they'll both have a good shot at gettin some shine.

imo i like turf talk more
wow i cant believe how many people sayin turf talk fab is the better one hands down and fab is much more clear then turf he's also way more lyrically advance than turf

MISTAH FAB

Mar 5, 2006
fab by far... fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab

Mar 5, 2006
fabs the fukin freestyle king of the Bay... how can turf come close to that... i have 5 turf songs on my rotation hmmmmm 1 2 3 4 50 songs of fab on my rotation... turf is good but plain n simple... fab is better for sure

Jun 16, 2005
fab aint fuckin with turf talk

when fab drop somethin better than street novelist or turf talk brings the hood you get at me

maybe ill change my mind
until then, no. turf talk wins this

Nov 1, 2004
mayne turfy is shittin on fab..... nigga be rappin about purple purple gone off that liquor, then in Dis is How the Game Goes with dre, fab's 2nd verse: "don't smoke weed and i dont drink" - FAB hahahaha , yea fab makes slappers for the bitches at parties but cmon mayne you already know turfy is str8 gutter wit his rhymes

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
ruffryda430 said:
mayne turfy is shittin on fab..... nigga be rappin about purple purple gone off that liquor, then in Dis is How the Game Goes with dre, fab's 2nd verse: "don't smoke weed and i dont drink"
LOL!