Turf Talk Goes Bad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
dude laughin at this nigga...thats two televised strikes for turf...lol...
i thought somebody was gonna get stole on...i guess some niggas still like talkin and walkin in circles

Apr 30, 2007
Doc Truth said:
LOL @ dood who said Above the Law was from Pomona. They from Watts which is over 50 miles away. Suga Free is from Pomona so Is Jessica Alba.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Above_the_Law_(band))

"Above The Law is a gangsta rap group from Pomona, California, founded in 1989 by members Cold 187um, KMG the Illustrator, Go Mack, DJ Total K-Oss and Kokane. Manager BUFF(Ron Brown). They are the main artists credited with the creation of G-funk hip-hop."

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
YOUNG BREW said:
wow...that shit was annoying

how many times in a row u gotta say the same fuckin thing

"pamona homie..pamona homie" than he says "the bay nigga"

we got bodies nigga...*repeat 10times*

just sock a muthafucka already
i agree word for word wit u.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Doc Truth said:
LOL @ dood who said Above the Law was from Pomona. They from Watts which is over 50 miles away. Suga Free is from Pomona so Is Jessica Alba.
Man you hella stupid have you ever even heard an ATL album? They rep Pomona on every one of em, why would you even think they're from Watts?

Aug 25, 2005
how's it some sucka shit cuz he didn't take flight? he just said his piece and basically told dude if he keeps fucking around it would be bad, how is that sucka shit?

May 26, 2006
when he was on joe brown he was from south central in interviews he said he lived in south central. i guess he knew he couldnt say that shit to la niggas so the truth came out. it aint like there are a bunch a suckas from pomona. its some real niggas down there. but why lie that makes me think all these cats are studio gangstas

Dec 17, 2005
ALmatic159 said:
stop talkin and take off already HOMIE!
Exactly I have never been scared of loud mouth ass muthafuckas, usually people who talk hella shit don't do shit. The dudes you gotta worry about are the quiet ones who will just sock somebody with no warning (like JDiggs did that one dude lol)

Dec 17, 2005
dev650524 said:
when he was on joe brown he was from south central in interviews he said he lived in south central. i guess he knew he couldnt say that shit to la niggas so the truth came out. it aint like there are a bunch a suckas from pomona. its some real niggas down there. but why lie that makes me think all these cats are studio gangstas
Im pretty sure he was born in LA but moved up to the bay when he was young

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
syko you my guy bro but turfy would have hands for you if you popped off in his face!! hahahhahahahahahahahaah matter of fact based on what i know turfy would have hands for a lot of yall if you said anything in his face. so all you net tough guys put a sock in it!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Dec 11, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Thats punkin somebody now days? Usually punkin somebody is slapping them around like a bitch and they do nothing about it. Why black males are proud of violence i'll never understand. "We got bodies". So what, how many you counted for?

the quote is enough

May 30, 2006
Niggaz on here acting suprised but I hope u guys didn't think Turf was from the Bay. He's actually from Rialto which is a small town between Fontana & San Bernardino. Pomona is about 15 miles west of Rialto. I believe Turf was affiliated with Bloods but I could be wrong. I also believe he lived in LA for some time but dude is not from the Bay.