Turf from L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Okay, so i've heard it from hella people that Turf is really from L.A. I know everybody is fellin Turf right now, as am I. But, if he's really from socal, i think it's kinda weak not to represent it. I know he stays in the bay now, but he reppin the bay super hard, especially with that "rep the bay, we don't rep california" shit. I could be wrong about that LA shit, but if I'm not that shits kinda like he jumped on the bangwagon type of shit.

Jun 3, 2006
he moved back to the bay when he was 14 he said in many interviews , which are the years you become what you are in life so he a bay monster in my book

Mar 27, 2006
judge joe brown.

i feel u tho mang.. i live in the bay but represent fresno hard.. some people say "it's not where u from it's where u at".. but then again, "dont forget where u came from" is the one that always stays in my head

May 18, 2006
man i dont really care, he reppin bay and hes sick.

yet i would be trippin if a bay artist moved and repped LA, so call me hypocritical.

and he did move when he was 14, i think 14 is the age you start gettin into shit, and yeah so all that happened in the bay.

but he did spend 14 years in LA,...i dunno. whatever.

May 29, 2002
If you were born in the bay, you are from the bay. and he lives in the bay right now, i dont know how much more bay you can get. If i moved to LA for a few years I definitely would not rep LA, thats just fake. to me, he has the right to rep the bay only or rep both and there is nothing wrong with either. It's all about what you relate to more. besides, probably all of your favorite rappers has lived somewhere other than the bay at one point, it doesnt make em any less bay.

Feb 7, 2006
bayGIANTS said:
If you were born in the bay, you are from the bay. and he lives in the bay right now, i dont know how much more bay you can get. If i moved to LA for a few years I definitely would not rep LA, thats just fake. to me, he has the right to rep the bay only or rep both and there is nothing wrong with either. It's all about what you relate to more. besides, probably all of your favorite rappers has lived somewhere other than the bay at one point, it doesnt make em any less bay.
was he born out here?

Feb 8, 2006
man real bay niggas are born and raised in the yay.. dats it period.. if u wasnt hustlin one of dis bay blocks. if u had to take the muthafuckin bus to skoo.. nigga being from the bay mean u gotta put in work. 10 or more years. cuz alot niggas live in da bay 2 years and move out ... nah real bay noggas know if they from day bay or not

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
grownman650 said:
man real bay niggas are born and raised in the yay.. dats it period.. if u wasnt hustlin one of dis bay blocks. if u had to take the muthafuckin bus to skoo.. nigga being from the bay mean u gotta put in work. 10 or more years. cuz alot niggas live in da bay 2 years and move out ... nah real bay noggas know if they from day bay or not
For bein a 'grown man', you talk like a 3rd grader.

Mar 3, 2005
Turf is a bay nigga...He wasnt born in the bay, but he a bay nigga...

Same with Pac...Pac was a hyphy ass bay nigga

Its about your mentality, not where you were born or how long u lived in a place....Look at Master P...he aint a bay nigga, eventhough he was livin out in the Rich for a minute...

Same goes for all them sucka ass niggaz that were born and raised in the bay...They aint bay niggaz, they some suckaz