tupac ft buckshot military minds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2003
anyone know what kinda bass that is? cuz i met this cat where i live and he produces and stuff and he made a track with bass in it like that.. i was wonder what is it? like how do you get that sound? it sound kinda like a reverse bass drum kinda sorta like they they push the key the longer they press it it gets louder.. well in my homies song that how it sounded but on that pac song its like they comin off the key quicker.. i aint got knowledge in all this.. but does fruity loops have a sound like that? i shoulda just asked the question but.. i have this disorder where i have to type a whole bunch of other shit before i get to the point.. sorry

Aug 12, 2002
I listened to both the original and the one off of Better Days and I'm not seeing what you're refering to. In the song off of Better Days, it sounds like a run of the mill sub-bass. In the original song, the bass sounds like a square wave with a low filter cutoff...

To make a sound become louder as you hold the key longer, increase the attack time on the amplifier envelope (although you'll find a typical adsr envelope may not be what you want...)

-=bumpus=-