tupac, fillmore beef?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
jt said ther was a fallout between tupac and somebody from the moe.................i just cant rememeber exactly where i heard of this....................

Jun 27, 2002
fillmoe slim had knocked 2 of dru downs bitches and pac was stayin wit dru on divisadero at the time, pac was fuckin wit one of em and tryin to steal her from dru, Messy Marv was the same bitches baby daddy so marv and pac had beef and did mixtapes talkin shit bout each other...but then pac moved to marin city and started a group called 51-50 with Humpty Hump n Tac..but then they met shock g and the group split up and formed Digital Underground, Biz Markie was an original member...so was Hammer

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
fillmoe slim had knocked 2 of dru downs bitches and pac was stayin wit dru on divisadero at the time, pac was fuckin wit one of em and tryin to steal her from dru, Messy Marv was the same bitches baby daddy so marv and pac had beef and did mixtapes talkin shit bout each other...but then pac moved to marin city and started a group called 51-50 with Humpty Hump n Tac..but then they met shock g and the group split up and formed Digital Underground, Biz Markie was an original member...so was Hammer
yeah pretty much that what i heard from my uncle's friend's ex-babysitter's mama's 3rd cousin's 2nd grade baseball coach.

Jul 21, 2003
mustynutz said:
but then pac moved to marin city and started a group called 51-50 with Humpty Hump n Tac..but then they met shock g and the group split up and formed Digital Underground, Biz Markie was an original member...so was Hammer

okay, number one.... i didnt know pac use to live wit 4tay b4 he went to marin... number two....51.50 was started by pac and humpty hump??? i dont think so.... and number three... isnt humpty hump and shock g the same person??

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
nah man all yall got it fucked up, JT was the original member of digital underground, Shock G is messy marvs cousin from his moms side so he had more pull cuz pac used to fuck with mess's older cousin. Pac took the throne on digital underground and JT the bigga figga later realeased some pac verses on KOCH and made hella bread off him. Pac wasnt too happy about this, and suge knight has threatened ya boy on numerous occasions. real talk, i read it in Black Hair Magazine.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
YouNg WiLL said:
okay, number one.... i didnt know pac use to live wit 4tay b4 he went to marin... number two....51.50 was started by pac and humpty hump??? i dont think so.... and number three... isnt humpty hump and shock g the same person??

lol wow........ and no they aint the same person..........