tum tum.......damn it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2006
fuck yeah 3 ninja's was the shit. I loved that movie

I really hope people have gotten tired of all the young jeezy's and yung joc's and young dro's, cuz that's all this Tum Tum fool seems like to me.

Sep 7, 2006
lol, I think Tum Tum is from Dirty SOuth Ryderz DSR, i like his TUssle 2006 and they are from Dallas, TX. i like em but i dont like this song and i rather tech be premiered

Sep 16, 2002
pitch171717 said:
fuck yeah 3 ninja's was the shit. I loved that movie

I really hope people have gotten tired of all the young jeezy's and yung joc's and young dro's, cuz that's all this Tum Tum fool seems like to me.
I only really dig Young Jeezy and Yung Joc...everyone else in that snap genre sucks IMO. That new "I luv It" or some shit like that by Jeezy's pretty tight.

Oct 18, 2006
I can dig that type of shit on a once-a-month basis, and only for like 15 minutes or if I'm in the club. That's all Colorado Radio plays so needless to say I don't listen to the radio anymore. I dug Young Jeezy when Thug Motivation first came out.

Oct 18, 2006
KuTTY_CaL said:
ya i know i live in anahiem and all they play on power106 and k-day is the same shit thats y i dont listen to radio much anymore
haha that's funny we both said that right after each other. your post didnt show up till after i finished.

Jul 7, 2002
DJ Mu-Zac said:
Tum tum already has a Square devoted to him on the main mtv site for Caprice Music...............wtf up wit dat

I don't know if ya noticed, but Tum Tum appears to be signed to Universal...that's why he is already on the main MTV site.

Feb 11, 2006
why yall hatin on tum tum?...he been hustlin for like 6 years...all his undagrounds wit dsr go hard...plz dont hate if yall never heard his undergrounds..