TRUTH OR RUMOR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2004
While I was peepin' out bp.com I came across a thread that said that da rata, Lil Rob, is gonna appear in da 209 in some fair out in Stockton. Is this true or is it another rumor? and if its true, How many think he'll really show up? My money is on him never steppin' on Nor*Cal soil.

$

$kinny_Ba$tard

LaTiN_pLaYa925 said:
While I was peepin' out bp.com I came across a thread that said that da rata, Lil Rob, is gonna appear in da 209 in some fair out in Stockton. Is this true or is it another rumor? and if its true, How many think he'll really show up? My money is on him never steppin' on Nor*Cal soil.

shit if its tru i'm bout to be on front line.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
that motha fucka won't step foot over here n if he does... sumone gonna fuck him up n make him wish he aint neva tried to fuck around n come out here...

Jun 5, 2004
I know that a bunch of scrapas threw a show in Petaluma, a town kind by santa rosa, and now that town doesnt get all that much respect, i hope that shit dont happen to stockton cuz thats 209, got a good rep. but to be truthful, even if you do show up at the show, what would you do? its not that easy to start a riot at a concert and get away without getting rushed by a crowd of rats or arrested. im not doubting n e body, im jus wondering how something like this is gonna get handled?

Jan 21, 2003
PLAIN AND SIMPLE IF SOME MOTHAFUCKA WANTED LIL ROB GONE HE BE DEAD BY NOW. BUT NO LIL ROB IS STILL OUT THERE MAKIN MONEY AND MAKIN SONG'S THAT HIT THE NORTHERN CALI WAVE'S. SO APPERANTLY NOBODY WANT'S SHIT HANDLED BECAUSE IF THEY WANTED SHIT HANDLED WITH LIL ROB SHIT BE DONE AND OVER WITH AND THEY BE A THREAD ABOUT HOW LIL ROB GOT FUCKED UP.

Sep 12, 2003
WHEN LIL ROB WENT TO TO VEGAS LIKE 5-8 MONTHS AGO HE WAS IN SOME PLACE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS NEXT U KNOW THE WHOLE PLACE GETS SHOT UP I THINK THEY WERE TRYIN TO AIM AT LIL ROB BUT LIL ROB WAS UNDER THE TABLE ALL SCARED I BET HE DONT WANT TO COME TO VEGAS NOMORE NOONE EVEN LIKES HIM OVER HERE

EASTSIDELV702 said:
WHEN LIL ROB WENT TO TO VEGAS LIKE 5-8 MONTHS AGO HE WAS IN SOME PLACE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS NEXT U KNOW THE WHOLE PLACE GETS SHOT UP I THINK THEY WERE TRYIN TO AIM AT LIL ROB BUT LIL ROB WAS UNDER THE TABLE ALL SCARED I BET HE DONT WANT TO COME TO VEGAS NOMORE NOONE EVEN LIKES HIM OVER HERE

yea also the concert they had, the next sunday after the concert SlowBrain was on Hot97.5 Street Fuego saying how the concert got shot up 2 and they had to end it befor a preformer got shot. He was trying to stres there should be chicano love and shit, but i think he was saying lil rob never got to prefoarm cuz it was befor his set....... lil bob was even on the radio the week befor that promoating the event.

and i heard threw the grape vine he got his ass ran out of a LA lowrider show by scraps down there 2.