Troll (picc from Seattle)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2005
This is in Seattle under a bridge.(I took this on my recent road trip) Someone used concrete to make this. To give you an idea of how big it is... that is a real VW Bug in his hand.

Jul 9, 2005
BaSICCally said:
kendonesia-do you have a picture of the giant statue of Lenin?
no, but I went by it a few times. I actually almost stopped and took a picc, but at the time there was hella traffic and I didnt want to look like a full blown tourist haaha.

Jul 9, 2005
BaSICCally said:
its under the freemont bridge.
Do you know any other info about it?? Hahaha, my bro told me we were going to see the Troll under the bridge and I thought he was talking about a bum or something lol.

May 11, 2002
kendonesia said:
Do you know any other info about it?? Hahaha, my bro told me we were going to see the Troll under the bridge and I thought he was talking about a bum or something lol.
nahh I dont know much more about it, ive only seen it a few times. Freemont is cool, with all the bars and all at the same time a lot of "trustafarians" hang out there. So the scene is pretty corny most of the time.