TRINA performing in SeaTac!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Not holding out for Nicki Minaj? @Destruction lol regardless this is a good show for the NW. Props to Footwork Media for bringin acts up constantly to the NW

Oct 22, 2009

YEAH, TOO BAD THEY PUT IT ON THE SAME DAY AS THE NW RAPFEST. I WOULD'VE LOVED TO SEE HER TOO BUT TO MISS PIMPIN @ IT'S BEST AND TO SEE E40 & SUGA FREE PERFORM "ATTENTION" OFF REVENUE RETRIEVING TOGETHER LIVE IS A SHOW I CAN'T MISS! "YA GOTTA PAY ME HOE, OR PAY ME NO ATTENTION!"

May 4, 2005
www.footworkmedia.net
As much as I love E40, if I had to choose between the 2 I'd have to go with Trina. E40 comes to the area alot....Trina not so much. Besides E40's doin the Party in Seattle on the 18th (which is a whole lot closer than Everett), so you could actually see both artists. Not to mention the Monte Carlo is the dopest venue in the area, tickets are already sellin like crazy.

Oct 22, 2009
i wanna see suga free damn trina or forty water..
Say that then G-Dubb! Pimpin will be in the building and he doesn't come that often.
@footworkmedia: Trina doesn't come that often. I will agree. And either way both show will be dope and sell out. Two different crowds and two different locations. So depending on whose reading this, also depends on how far they are travelling.

@Mr Dog, um yeah he does....we just did 2 shows with him 6 months ago lol. Artists that come to the NW all the time....E40, Devin the Dude, Too Short, Mistah Fab, Tech 9...the list goes on but I'm not knockin it...shit we got Too Short comin back in Aug I'm just sayin. Besides you're the one posting your stuff on my thread light weight hatin.....

@Dugless don't forget about "Nann Ni***", "My chick bad", "5 star chick"....she featured on alot stuff!

Oct 22, 2009
@Mr Dog, um yeah he does....we just did 2 shows with him 6 months ago lol. Artists that come to the NW all the time....E40, Devin the Dude, Too Short, Mistah Fab, Tech 9...the list goes on but I'm not knockin it...shit we got Too Short comin back in Aug I'm just sayin. Besides you're the one posting your stuff on my thread light weight hatin.....

@Dugless don't forget about "Nann Ni***", "My chick bad", "5 star chick"....she featured on alot stuff!
WHOA EASY TIGER. NOBODY IS HATING ON YOU. I STAY PROMOTING EVERYWHERE I GO. THAT'S NOT JUST FOR YOU (SO YA MIGHT WANNA GET OVER YOURSELF). I STARTED BY SAYING I WISH THEY WEREN'T ON THE SAME DAY CUZ I WOULD GO. ALSO SAID YOUR SHOW WOULD SELL OUT. GET IT RIGHT. PLUS ME TALKING ON YOUR SHIT KEEPS IT CURRENT AS DOES EVERYONE ELSES REPLY. SO IN A SENSE I'M HELPING YOU.
KEEP YOUR PERSONAL STUFF TO YOU PLEASE.

LMAO...man, your whole bein in my thread posting your commercial is light weight hating! No matter how much you try and say you wish you could be there, or you know both shows will sell out...we both know you weren't in here tryin to help me promote. Besides it's not like everyone in here hasn't already seen your thread too...hmmmm???? Anyways, if posting your promo in my thread, and passing out flyers at my shows helps you out then by all means do your thing. But, you of all people know that I never get personal when it comes to business.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
As much as I love E40, if I had to choose between the 2 I'd have to go with Trina. E40 comes to the area alot....Trina not so much. Besides E40's doin the Party in Seattle on the 18th (which is a whole lot closer than Everett), so you could actually see both artists. Not to mention the Monte Carlo is the dopest venue in the area, tickets are already sellin like crazy.
Exactly where er body i know is going to be at

July 16th and 17th so ... Friday July 16th It's going up at Monte Carlo in Seatac with Trina the Baddest Chick and Saturday it's Bomshot of The Wu - Tang -War Ghost with Da Ghetto Baby , Lok SkyWalker ,Ilizm and more. @ Sampans in Lacey Wa.
On Saturday Nite July 17th.

We'll be givin away a couple sets of tickets to see Trina tonight at the Monte Carlo. Last Saturday there were over 1100 people who came out. This week is gonna be crazy. I got a free list going if you text your name to 253-405-6280 you get free cover before 11pm. Come see for yourself what all the hype is about!!

Dec 3, 2005
i have to drive by the monte carlo after i get off work and that shit was crazy packed tonight!, traffic gettin stopped up just to pull into the parking lot, security assisting traffic and coppers driving around everywhere.