Treali Duce - The Flesh Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
I've been listening to the cd since I received it (beginning of the week) : it's DOPE, nothing more nothing less. Thanks to Treali Duce for this quality music.
Plus kunaki.com is real serious, it was amazing how fast I got the cd even though I live overseas.

Oct 21, 2003
received it today and this album is sick. Props to Treali Duce for this quality album. quality music is rare these days. 99% is bullshit including westcoast rap!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Is this available at fam mart or Kali Konnect? My homegirl is gonna be heading to one of those spots saturday to cop me the new Don Diego presents The Red Rag Banditz and I told her to grab me a copy of The Flesh. I just wanted to make sure they got a opy when she goes saturday?

May 6, 2009
Is this available at fam mart or Kali Konnect? My homegirl is gonna be heading to one of those spots saturday to cop me the new Don Diego presents The Red Rag Banditz and I told her to grab me a copy of The Flesh. I just wanted to make sure they got a opy when she goes saturday?
The old Fam Mart for sure, saw them in there last week. You can call Shin and ask him to double check. Inbox me if you want his number. Not sure about Kali Konnect.