TRE SINS - SINISTAH SOCIETY PREVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
Their CDs are too hard to find, I bought the first two albums from thetipcds.com. I usually don't like to buy directly from the artists. When is Ducci-Sin dropping his album? He reminds me of a fast Father Tyme.

May 11, 2010
Their CDs are too hard to find, I bought the first two albums from thetipcds.com. I usually don't like to buy directly from the artists. When is Ducci-Sin dropping his album? He reminds me of a fast Father Tyme.
they wont be hard to find anymore.. they will be at multiple outlets.. cdbaby.. itunes... the tipcds.. or directly from Sinna.... believe when I say it will definitely be worth your money...

May 11, 2010
ALSO LOOK OUT FOR "CHICAGO 2 INDIANA" THE ALBUM FROM DOE BOI OF STREETLIFE CARTEL & SINNA FROM TRE SINS

ALSO COMING SOON "CHICAGO 2 MINNESOTA" THE ALBUM FROM KING SANDMAN & SINNA

THE MIDWEST TAKEOVER HAS BEGUN

Feb 7, 2007
ALSO LOOK OUT FOR "CHICAGO 2 INDIANA" THE ALBUM FROM DOE BOI OF STREETLIFE CARTEL & SINNA FROM TRE SINS

ALSO COMING SOON "CHICAGO 2 MINNESOTA" THE ALBUM FROM KING SANDMAN & SINNA

THE MIDWEST TAKEOVER HAS BEGUN
KING SANDMAN AND SINNA?????????//OW SHIT REALLY???????POST MORE INFO ABOUT THIS HOMIE!