tre-8 and c-dubb beef???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2006
does anybody know what the beef between them is about?? why did tre-8 write a dis song??? is it out yet?? i thought c-dubb and tre-8 were homiez.....

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
naw its official.. i just talked to the homie g-macc about it.. he got a song comin at me over a small small disagreement. we ended up talkin bout it and ended up cool..ive known tre 8 since i was like 4 years old.. all this shit is irrelavent..i dnt gossip bout shit on the siccness. i been postin here for years just to promote my music , nuthin else.. thats all i will continue to do...

May 30, 2006
Good to see that ur being mature about the matter C-Dubb. Ya'll have known each other this long & this is how things end up. Just keep it on wax if it goes any further. The town is too small if u get what I'm saying..

Jun 28, 2002
Look this should have never have hit the net look dubb is FAM to me he did sum shit that I think is unfamily but its g people blew it out of proportion I love dubb his mom fAm etc anyway I did no song and rumors die here there is no beef! 916 its on

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Look this should have never have hit the net look dubb is FAM to me he did sum shit that I think is unfamily but its g people blew it out of proportion I love dubb his mom fAm etc anyway I did no song and rumors die here there is no beef! 916 its on
Good shit Tre-8 and C-Dubb for squashing the beef. Cause I got respect for both ya'll niggaz music and as people as well.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
not to add fuel to the fire but why didnt you come correct and get at c-dubb in the first place instead of running off and making a diss track??

Status
Not open for further replies.