TRAY DEE GETS 12 YEARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Rapper Tray Dee of Snoop Dogg's West Coast-based crew, Tha Eastsidaz, was sentenced to 12 years in California state prison Wednesday (Feb. 2) in relation to a 2003 shooting.

Tray Dee, born Tracy Lamar Davis, appeared in Long Beach Superior Court and pleaded no contest to the shooting, which allegedly occurred near an occupied vehicle, according to prosecutor Cynthia Barnes. Tray Dee allegedly shot at two people in a car. Nobody was injured.

Prosecutors had previously dropped two charges of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of possession of a firearm against Tray Dee, under a plea bargain, provided that Davis admit to personal use of a firearm and aiding a criminal street gang.

Tray Dee is currently being held in county jail – where he had been for more than a year awaiting trial – until he is transferred to a prison, said Barnes.

The rapper formed Tha Eastsidaz with Goldie Loc and Snoop Dogg in 1999. Before the incident, Tray Dee and Goldie Loc had accused Snoop of failing to repay royalties owed to them for their two albums.

Tha Eastsidaz remain signed to TVT Records and have recorded songs for their third album, not yet scheduled for release and currently in limbo due to Tray Dee's circumstances.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
aint that nigga over 30 with kids? come on now..u gotta know when to chill and live life for u and ur kids(and wife if he's married)..itz not just about u anymore...oh well..I aint trying to to tell a nigga how to live his life, because niggaz gon do what they want anyway...but itz time to grow up and get serious...

....waiting on someone to come in and say Tray is gangsta and a sav and give him props for going to the pen...those people kill me..lol

Apr 25, 2002
SF
damn 12 years, thats fucked

and DatNigga come on, you think he WANTS to be in prison?
I don't know Tray Deee personally so I cant speak on his situation but I know people in they thirties with kids that break the law every day to feed them. and you think they do it cuz they want to??? there isnt time to "chill and live life" when livin life means hustlin to put food on the table

Jan 10, 2004
krishna said:

I don't know Tray Deee personally so I cant speak on his situation but I know people in they thirties with kids that break the law every day to feed them. and you think they do it cuz they want to??? there isnt time to "chill and live life" when livin life means hustlin to put food on the table

supposedly he was after snoop for $700,000 so he was trying to get money but just blasted on the wrong people. and he was on parole so his sentence was worse.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
krishna said:

I understand dat..dont get me wrong..but at the same time u gotta remember u CANT put food on the table being in prison, at least have ur hustle planned out to where u wont get caught up..so there HAS to be another way..and if anybody try to say the only way to get money is by physically harming other's then they are LIARS..and I stand behind that...u gotta be willing to change(which isnt easy, I know), because money seems to come in A LOT slower when u trying to earn it A Legit way...but do what u gotta do..just dont get caught in the system, because once u do u cant get out...itz all luv though..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Whisper818 said:
supposedly he was after snoop for $700,000 so he was trying to get money but just blasted on the wrong people. and he was on parole so his sentence was worse.
thatz all bad..Snoop still aint hollered at Tray? Thatz been going on for a some years now...Snoop need to remember that Pharell is NOT going to have his back when itz time for FUNK..niggaz be forgetting that, when turn on they homie...thatz between them so I gon act like I know the situation..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WHY DO PEOPLE ACT LIKE IF SOMEONE OWED THEM $700,000 THEY WOULDN'T NUT UP?..WHERE I LIVE YOU CAN GET IT 4 A $700 DEBT..IT'S ALL ENVIRONMENTAL...EVERYBODY HAS ISSUES BUT AGE DOESN'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES 2 LOSIN' IT..SOME PEOPLE CONTROL THEIR TEMPER BETTER AS THEY GET OLDER BUT WHEN PEOPLE STEAL FROM YOU & YOUR KIDS SOME TIMES RATIONAL THINKING OR GETTING ON WITH LIFE DOESN'T WORK..

Jun 9, 2002
THANK YOU^^

some muthafuckas will kill u for stealing 40$ out they pocket. let alone 6 figures that they suppose to be feeding they kids with, payin on they house/cars, bills, debts...shit like dat

i mean once u get to a certain point in life u try to calm down and think about shit. but when its muthafuckas you came up with and folks that look in yo face everyday that fuck ya, that can get the best of you. alot of shit rappers do i blame them cause it coudl been avoided. but some of the things these rappers do i understand why they do it(even tho it aint always the right thing)