TRAXAMILLION'S "FROM THE HOOD" (FT. HUSTLA, SAN QUINN & JACKA) VIDEO PROMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Golden Mean Frank said:
These are images straight off the film tape. Whoever did the graphics design spelled Hus name wrong. What we should be talking about is how this video will stand out? The images are amazing, and this video can really turn into something big. I love this song, and who better to represent the bay than the underground, truly underated artists in the Bay Area; San Quinn, Jacka ,and Husalah.
True that, can't wait for video.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
mac dre was born in oakland....for those who dont know

an im wit the idea he throwin it up cuz rocker in a rappers body....some real shit

also, it is cuz of dre everyone an they mama doin it....hell, yall actin like yall never done it cuz of dre....aint kno one doin it cuz some rockers nowadays, its cuz of dre

Apr 15, 2006
damn... lol!

I did the graphics... that was mos def a typo... damn...my bad!! lol! yall took that spelling serious!! fixin it right now... but i got something for yall to get yall mind off of that... just wait till it drops... trust me..

-Taj

Jan 11, 2006
fillyacup said:
mac dre was born in oakland....for those who dont know

an im wit the idea he throwin it up cuz rocker in a rappers body....some real shit

also, it is cuz of dre everyone an they mama doin it....hell, yall actin like yall never done it cuz of dre....aint kno one doin it cuz some rockers nowadays, its cuz of dre
when i see that rocker shit they puttin they thumb in it too