Traxamillion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
Nething this guy touches goes gold... I unno bout neone else but this fool has the best beatz trax and err thing... i cant think of neone else doin it bigger... keep doin you thing brah

Nov 20, 2007
Nething this guy touches goes gold... I unno bout neone else but this fool has the best beatz trax and err thing... i cant think of neone else doin it bigger... keep doin you thing brah
wzup this is trax. i appreciate you sayin that about my music. thanks and keep supportin yo boy. new album comin soon

- traxamillion

Mar 5, 2006
that shit one my favorite songs on my i pod right now... Trax the greatest shit to come outa the bay and newhere in my oppinion... slap that shit day night and sleep

Feb 24, 2007
Say wat u want about it. But tha boy got wat its takes. No homo.
I don't know about being one of the best producers in the game. But he is def one of the dopest new producers out the west. And wat makes him doper is he really hands on wit his music. As far as I seen and heard. All them singles he's produced. He was a big part of the whole song creation. He don't just make the beat ,give it to the artist and tell him to do wat he will wit it. He rite there puttin his 2 cents in. Which makes for a better song...... lol. and goin gold is almost fukn impossible. Yes I said it impossible. Wit out a major deal

Fuk rap politics......

Nov 26, 2007
Seen him make a beat on the spot for a Quinn and Tech N9ne track and he busted it out in about 30 min. Dude is on the radar nationwide in the industry also. His name is definately getting some recognition.

Nov 11, 2005
wzup this is trax. i appreciate you sayin that about my music. thanks and keep supportin yo boy. new album comin soon

- traxamillion
Aey if this really Trax then damn dude your new shit be banging. Top Fav productions beats you did is SF Anthem, My Spaceship, Club Stuntin', Freezing In My Town, Come Back, Do Ya Thizzle, Get On It, We Like The Slapps, Speakers On Blap, and hella other shit. Can't wait for that Slapp Addict 2

Nov 11, 2005
Seen him make a beat on the spot for a Quinn and Tech N9ne track and he busted it out in about 30 min. Dude is on the radar nationwide in the industry also. His name is definately getting some recognition.
This is for the Rap Is All We Got Beat that is gonna be on the New Quinn Album. It Seems like it will be another big slapp.

Nov 20, 2007
Aey if this really Trax then damn dude your new shit be banging. Top Fav productions beats you did is SF Anthem, My Spaceship, Club Stuntin', Freezing In My Town, Come Back, Do Ya Thizzle, Get On It, We Like The Slapps, Speakers On Blap, and hella other shit. Can't wait for that Slapp Addict 2
yea i'm not traxamillion, i was just bein sarcastic. but he is tight tho and the slapp addict slaps.

Nov 5, 2005
Newark, CA
www.djgunjan.com
TRAXAMILLION WHERE AAAAAAAARE YOU!

Wh-- WHAT? who's this?

THIS IS THE GUHHBERNER OF CAULIFONYA! I LOVE YOUR NEW MUSIK AAAWAWEERGHGH!

ITS FNTAAASTIK! THE WHOLE BAY THE WHOLE CAULIFONYA! EVERYBODY IS ON FIIIIIERRR! EVERYONE IS GOING HYPHY THEY'RE GOING DUMB! 18 DUMB! THEY'RE GOING STUUUPID DUMB! AHHHH I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT BUT I LOVE IT!!

WHATDOESIT MEAN!?!?!??! mean..!?.. mean ...!?.. mean!?