Traxamillion- This is Why Im Hot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2006
Naw dude, I aint hella late. I heard this a long ass time ago but some faggot over on another website tried to tell me I was wrong, so I was makin sure before I told him to fuck off.

Jan 22, 2007
SFC I-Side said:
dude next thing u know some cat in the bay will be writing presidental speeches, we run this shit

haha, taht's some real funny shit... i'd laugh so hard if Bush or whoever the next president would be would be sayin a speech written by a bay artist.

Feb 13, 2005
traxamillion DID NOT produce this.

New York, NY (PRWeb) February 1, 2007 -- MIMS, Hip Hop's hottest new sensation, is enjoying the success of his smash single "This Is Why I'm Hot," which is in the Top 10 of Billboard's "Hot Rap Tracks" chart, Top 15 at Rhythmic radio and Top 20 at Urban radio. The song's video is already being played extensively on MTV, MTV 2 and MTV Jams as well as on two BET staples: 106th & Park Countdown and Rap City.

The video is also beginning to catch the eye of fashion insiders who agree that MIMS is in fact hot. According to StarStyleScoop.com, "the video serves as a perfect showcase for MIMS' unmistakable original style and eye for high-end men's gear."

"This Is Why I'm Hot," a skeletal, braggadocio club track that gives nods to classic New York rap, Midwest Hip-Hop, Southern rap and Hyphy movements, was produced by The Blackout Movement and has already been streamed more than 4 million times on MySpace where he is #3 on the site's "Top Artists" chart. "If you listen to the record, I've got a bit of everything in there," says the Washington Heights, New York-based rapper. "I'm showing love to all the different regions."

"This is Why I'm Hot" is the lead single from MIMS' debut album, the highly anticipated Music Is My Savior, which is due in stores April 3rd. "Why I'm Hot," the song's Reggae remix toasts to MIMS' Jamaican roots with guest appearances by Reggae legend Junior Reid and Baby Cham. Music Is My Savior also features the future club hits "It's Alright" and "Like This," and is also balanced by such personal songs as "Don't Cry," which details MIMS' relationship with his late parents, and "Doctor Doctor," a conceptual gem where MIMS takes himself through a psychiatry session.

"As an artist I want people to expect the unexpected," he says. "Don't think for one minute that I am going to come this way all the time. You'll hear one record and go wild - 'Wow. He did that?' I want people to listen to the album and expect the unexpected because this is only the beginning. It is going to get better than this."

For the latest MIMS info and upcoming show dates visit www.myspace.com/mimsfanclub or www.mimsmusic.net. For media inquiries contact Jennifer A. Williams of J Sharpe Agency Public Relations jennifer {at} jsharpeagency.com or 718.774.6264.