travelling to the bay area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2002
I was thinking of coming to the bay on holiday this summer because the dollar is so week (good for me). Never been to the u.s. so i thought it would be worth visiting.

I heard accommodation in hotels isn't that cheap. Any suggestions where to stay for a fair price? Been of thinkin being in Frisco.

What places you would recommened to see for a first timer? Should i rent a car and just wonder around?

thanks,
-Lay

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
If your coming to visit you should bring a lot of money. Bay area isnt cheap at all. But if i was coming here i would stay in Frisco and live it up stay at a good hotel go to the strip club is the first thing i would do. You dont really need a car in frisco too much traffic. So you just walk around. I recommend u go to broadway. Thats where all the strip clubs are at. Then you can go to a the pier during the day or what not maybe even to a giants game. Plus frisco has plenty of clubs and bars. Just be careful with the girls cause they might not be girls. haha

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
The Eastern Part of Oakland is real nice i heard, recently they had alot of new segments on that part of the town.

The western edition of San francisco is real nice also, depending on your budget. if you want a much " frugal" you can stay on top of the hill that overlooks the whole city, they recently made a movie about it.

ALSO. the Norhtern Part of Richmond is really nice, its really cheap too live there. and from what i know and hear it would be a trip in a half!.

Im from overseas myself, but i also heard there's a famous and yet just wonderfull place too sight-see, located in the Northern part of the bay area, its a gated community called Country Club Crest, alot of Accomidating folks there that will sure make sure u remember the bay area!

Good Luck!

Jul 15, 2002
SLY said:
The Eastern Part of Oakland is real nice i heard, recently they had alot of new segments on that part of the town.

The western edition of San francisco is real nice also, depending on your budget. if you want a much " frugal" you can stay on top of the hill that overlooks the whole city, they recently made a movie about it.

ALSO. the Norhtern Part of Richmond is really nice, its really cheap too live there. and from what i know and hear it would be a trip in a half!.

Im from overseas myself, but i also heard there's a famous and yet just wonderfull place too sight-see, located in the Northern part of the bay area, its a gated community called Country Club Crest, alot of Accomidating folks there that will sure make sure u remember the bay area!

Good Luck!
Your going to need more than luck sliding through those parts.

Jun 27, 2002
wow...where you get gum for $10 man...i been payin 12.50 for 3 sticks...i thought they came in a 5 pack...

Yeah bring lots of money....and the views from 16th and Capp are wonderful just after sundown, people are so friendly and always ask if you need anything...

May 1, 2002
Go Visit Napa Valley if u like wine Colden Gate, pier 39 in Frisco, Rent a car if your gonna go around the bay but if u stay in Frisco then dont

Sly is fucked up

Jun 27, 2002
man i lost 5 homies in napa man....they dont call in the Valley of Lost Souls for nothin....and you will get robbed at pier 39 if you aint strapped with an AK

Oct 28, 2002
My only holiday this year and hell no i'm not gonna check out some fucked up backstreets.
But on the real. Really waiting for seeing Frisco. I heard it's the most european-like city besides new york you got. by the way: what r the best recordstores to buy vinyl (rap/funk/soul/jazz) ?