Trajik and Below Zero...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Just got out of the studio with Trajik and Kutt Calhoun. They laid down a track called "Like This", also featuring Donta Slusha that is bangin. Also heard a track with Snug called "What It Do" thats big time. Both these tracks were produced by Elmo with 3.5 Music.

Also Below Zero is in the studio working on his next album as well. Look for his shit to be in the works. He is on an outro of Trajik's album and rips shit. He is a little more street in what I heard and I'm lovin it.

Just thought I would post this shit.

Feb 3, 2003
He laid it down tonight at Below's crib. He mentioned he got it from you this afternoon, wrote the verse today, and laid that track down in like 30 minutes. He came right to.

Feb 3, 2003
Below is working on his album as well. He has a verse on an outro that is nasty. Still will be a minute though. A lot still needs to happen with both Trajik and Below, but both are grindin in the studio.

Feb 3, 2003
Heat is definitly still in the mix though. A lot of the 70 Mile cats should be delivering this summer. I can not wait for 3rd's shit to hit, plus Below, and Trajik.